Pedal to the floor in Sharing 504!

Started by Lynx, June 07, 2016, 10:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

It's nice to go on vacation but really nice to get back home, Heather ;)
Quote from: HeatherB on August 08, 2016, 12:31:26 PMI'm currently packing up my car in Northern Kentucky for the last leg of this family trip. Will post more once I'm home. I'm just glad I'm headed south!!!!

sunlight

Roscoe- what if he saw what you were going to be satisfied with and knew it wasn't gonna be your best, or wasn't going to be good enough so he is giving you what you need even if you don't think you want it for what is coming up? :halo:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on August 08, 2016, 12:31:26 PMI'm currently packing up my car in Northern Kentucky for the last leg of this family trip. Will post more once I'm home. I'm just glad I'm headed south!!!!
:sing:
 South bound and down
Loaded up and Truckin...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Chel- anyone ever tell you that your logic hurts my pea brain? 'cause it do. :ugly:
Managed to get through another day without quitting, which is a major accomplishment. And I walked an additional mile and a half tonight after dinner, which was a cold cut sandwich and a partial bag of chips.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I thought it would be a fun vacation, but sadly it got very frustrating very quickly. It was me, mom and dad. We went to see my uncle, aunt, cousin, her husband and daughter. The husband was a jerk to everyone about everything and my uncle can down a 12 pack in about 2 hours and likes to call everyone vulgar names. We got there Wednesday night and I was ready to leave by Friday morning. There were some fun moments in there but I would have much rather been in Mississippi seeing Mel....

While I was gone Brandon's starter went out [again] and he overdrew his bank account. The first time I let our dogs out, his brat jumped the fence on me.

I'm ready for [my own!] bed.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

My bed was as amazing as I expected it to be.

Bella has now jumped the fence 3 times in the last 24 hours. I hope she hangs herself next time.

Roscoe

I have a couple instructors who could hang with Bella the dog. I wouldn't mind.
This morning was torture. Worse than before. Hurting bad. But, as long as I can vent here, I'll survive. I hope.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

The Purple Fuzzy

Happy birthday, Roscoe.
Happy anniversary, Chel!

sunlight

MelodyB

I would much rather you have come here too, Heather.

Its So HOT! And we have a flood warning and bad storms so bad until the weekend sometime. Pastor has cancelled church for tomorrow and Friday morning ladies prayer due to bad weather. It's supposed to get bad before it gets better. I have to work the next two days. I hope I can get there and back safely. I drive 8 miles one way.

Really really lonely lately. I don't have much anyone around but work people and church people who have their own jobs and families...all my friends are married with kids and everyone started school this week and I just have the cats. Lol

Wish that God would see fit to send me a husband, but likely I will die alone. So tired of being alone.

All my real friends that seem to care at all are all a long way off.

We need a GP reunion.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

It's CT scan day for dad. The waiting til possibly Tuesday for the results is what is going to kill me. I'm not good with the patience.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Dear Lord. Tonight was a night I have dreaded. Had to get peppersprayed, for the fourth or fifth time in my career. It hurt as bad this time as it did the last four times...
 And I had a proud moment today. They measured us for body armour. For the first time in years, my chest is larger around than my belly. Chest 48 inches, belly,46, and waist 38. I was happy.

Lynx

Can't you get a signed certificate the first time you get pepper sprayed and tasered? Seems you should be able to only endure that ONCE for your professional career.

Congrats on the proportions. Good portions (meals) lead to good proportions. (Someone has probably already said that but I just now thought of it.) You gotta post a pic though - there will be unbelievers.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

Wal-Mart didn't add Brandon's missing 104 dollars to this check like they said they'd do 2 weeks ago. Also since they make him tip toe the PT/FT line, he can get benefits but I'm excluded since he's only listed as a PT employee. They are really starting to wear on me.

We both woke up this morning with horrible allergy crud.

sunlight

I need a nap. It's hard for me to get up early... lol

Roscoe

Made it through another week. It's been a tough one. And I got an unpleasant email today telling me I had been dropped from the academy. I immediately called my boss and told her how hacked I would be if they fired me AFTER the hell of pepper spray...
Turns out, my roommate had gotten a medical excuse so he wouldn't be pepper sprayed. But after being told to go inside while we were being sprayed, he disobeyed the instructor and stay outside to watch like a 10 year old. He got himself fired for his disobedience, and they typed the wrong one of us in the academy computer.
 Thankfully, they fixed the problem... :lol:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on August 13, 2016, 02:52:18 AMMade it through another week. It's been a tough one. And I got an unpleasant email today telling me I had been dropped from the academy. I immediately called my boss and told her how hacked I would be if they fired me AFTER the hell of pepper spray...
Turns out, my roommate had gotten a medical excuse so he wouldn't be pepper sprayed. But after being told to go inside while we were being sprayed, he disobeyed the instructor and stay outside to watch like a 10 year old. He got himself fired for his disobedience, and they typed the wrong one of us in the academy computer.
 Thankfully, they fixed the problem... :lol:
wow. I bet he regrets that decision.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I have a sinus headache from the non-Australia place down under.

MelodyB

I have been so tired and had a stressful couple of days at BK, and all the torrential rain is just redicilious, so I declared today a NOTHING day. I slept late, and have napped off an on all day, and I have soup in the crock pot that is about an hour from being ready. I'm about to shower and finally get dressed and go to the dollar store at the end of the road ONLY because I used the last of the cat food last night and the babies need to eat. Plus I would rather shower and wash my hair tonight cause it needs it, than to wash it tomorrow morning. It fixes and holds better for church if it's at least a day old wash and not super clean.

Anyone want some potato soup?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

So worn out. I'm pulling a make-your-own-sandwich-if-you-want-to-eat-tonight trick. :/ Well. I'll help Bella and Teddy, but I'm pretty sure everyone else is capable of making their own. ;)

Sold several pieces of Bella's outgrown clothes for $50. :D I love when I can find boutique brands for fabulous deals, have my kids wear them, and then turn around and re-sell them. Err, the clothes. Not the kids. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

Glad you cleared up that last part...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Speaking of selling children, I'm trying to decide which chinese restaurant will give me the most for a 65 lb black lab.....

Changed up my school schedule a bit. Ready for the 22nd to get here.

Still no word on dad's CT.

Mom did book the condo for vacation in October. I'm ready for the beach.