News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask Mr Minnesota

Started by Sis, March 29, 2008, 04:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

haha! good answer, but it dont really help in the planning... BOL! I dont remember what we had when we had one last either. But i imagine if i ask my dad, one of the things he will say is potato salad! lol.

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 09, 2008, 09:19:57 PM
Quote from: Newsman on March 31, 2008, 04:49:20 AM
   If she's that abusive to ya, does she have a single sister? Or, is it true if you find a  woman, she will BECOME cold and abusive? :)

John  :waving:

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 30, 2008, 01:08:55 AM
She slapped me so hard, I didn't have to get my hair cut for a month.

If you want a woman to become cold, treat her as such, if you want her to become warm, soft, and cuddly, treat her as such.  If you treat her like dirt...don't go to sleep...

Heres something I got in my inbox for today:

Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Dated

~ Never date anyone who is rude to the waiter/waitress.

~ Never date anyone who is rude to their mother.

~ If they have a tendency to be rude to you now, just wait.

~ If you date someone who doesn't share your standards, they'll lower yours.

~ The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship: "I apologize" and "You are right."

~ Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

~ If he/she says you're too good for him/her, believe it.

~ If they have a tough time apologizing now, just wait.

~ Never date anyone who spends more time gazing into the mirror, than they spend gazing into your eyes.

:grin:

Some words of wisdom in that post!  Good job!

Sis

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 21, 2008, 01:17:56 PM
It depends.  Most likely yes, but if events happen that put me in the witless protection program...no.  Also, any week that contains a day that ends in y is possibly out.

:argue:  You stole that!

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Sis

So, repent and I'll forgive you.

mini

Did you steal it from another person?  If so, you need to repent before I can repent. 

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Sis

Actually, got it from a video. You can repent any time. You don't have to wait for others in the chain to do it first. God will appreciate it if you do. *Cheesy grin*

mini

Quote from: Sis on April 24, 2008, 08:32:27 PM
Actually, got it from a video. You can repent any time. You don't have to wait for others in the chain to do it first. God will appreciate it if you do. *Cheesy grin*

Unconditional repentance should not come with conditions.  REPENT!

MelodyB

How are the fries? Do they still taste the same?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

I have not ate any of my old fries.  Seriously, the disgust me...but I let them sit in their own little world as long as they stay away from mine...LOL

Chseeads

What about bob?

*waves @ bob*

mini

MelodyB

Yeah! What about bob?

*waves at bob*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

I actually dont know any Bob in accordance to prophecy.

Newsman

Jeremy,

Do we have a fellowship meeting at Sandridge tomorrow or Saturday evening?

John  :waving:

mini

I posted in general that I dont think we do, seeing its the 4th.  If I hear any different ill let you know in accordance to prophecy.

mini

Doesn't anyone have any questions for little ol me?  I haven't made up any answers lately....

sunlight

Been stargazin lately? :lol:

mini

Thats one question that I won't comment on... *grin*

sunlight

The Purple Fuzzy

Seen any interesting aliens lately?

SippinTea

What is the largest fish you've ever seen/caught?
What was your favorite date you've taken Chelleebelle on?
What is one of your favorite things to play with your kids?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

Quote from: sunlight on August 12, 2008, 01:41:22 PM
*cough* copout... :lol:

Well, do you tell the world about your stargazing?

mini

Quote from: practicalme on August 12, 2008, 01:58:10 PM
Seen any interesting aliens lately?

Not really.  But I did see a wreck outside town that involved illegal aliens.  2 car pile up that killed 75 people.  *cough*