News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Please delete my ID.

Started by Michae1, August 01, 2011, 05:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michae1

Have a nice day.

Lynx

If I hear one more person labeled as the antichrist or the beast, or one more thing pointed at as the mark of the beast, I am going to start breaking things.  Probably with a really big sledgehammer.  Or maybe a bulldozer.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

The bible tells us to look for Jesus, not to look for the Anti Christ.

As for the Mark of the Beast - it may not necessarily be a number. The bible tells us in Rev 13

Quote17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

We know trhat is his the Mark or Image, the name or the number of his name = 666.  People will actually have a choice and I have actually seen people with 666 tatooed on their forehead.

Tattoos are very common and popular so when this is instituted the tats will not be a problem
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Michae1

Have a nice day.

Lynx

My opinion is far too many people spend far too much time jumping at shadows.  I have heard so many people pointed out as he-who-fulfills-biblical-endtime-prophecy, including (most recently) president Obama.  The logic used to support these statements is invariably tortuous and involves much stretching of facts to fit theories rather than stretching theories to fit facts. 

Well you said to write it, so that's my opinion. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Scott

Quote from: Michae1 on August 01, 2011, 07:44:09 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 01, 2011, 07:31:44 PM
If I hear one more person labeled as the antichrist or the beast, or one more thing pointed at as the mark of the beast, I am going to start breaking things.  Probably with a really big sledgehammer.  Or maybe a bulldozer.
Then you shall never read anything that I write. When you see my screen name, turn away, because you will be upset. ............. Michae1

:copcar:

If you expect that your writings on this board will upset people, then you should  reconsider posting. Writing things that will upset someone on purpose is Flaming and Flaming is a fast way to get booted from any discussion board.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Michae1

Post removed - play nice.

Scott

Back to the topic.

Be careful trying to point the finger at this person or that person s the Anti Christ; if you are wrong you will be a false prophet.

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

Oh my.

Even Jesus showed abundant love, compassion and proof of spiritual authority when He taught, backed up by an undeniable integrity w/ those that walked with Him.

Scott

M.Y.

Guaranteed that the threads that get the most heated are

1.) Women preachers
2.) Standards
3.) Prophecy

I can go months without having to delete or edit a post; until one of these 3 subjects appear!

*sigh*

The Never Ending Battle

onli-one-jehovi

Michael, with all due respect - this seems to be a lot of speculation to fit pre-determined facts. It really doesn't make sense.

Wasn't most of this same slant discussed in an earlier letter? Wasn't there no biblical confirmation then?

I'm sorry. This appears to be mostly convoluted ramblings trying to force square pegs in a round hole. I can't cotton to the conclusions drawn, either biblically or logically.

???
Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Young man, how is it that you do not?

Michae1

Have a nice day.

Lynx

No, Scott is the um... "leader"... of this forum.  And boy do I ever not envy him!  :roll:

onli_one_jehovi seems to have been merely stating his opinion, keeping within bounds of politeness and tact.  And I have to agree with his stated opinion.
"Do you sing at church?"

Scott

Quote from: Michae1 on August 06, 2011, 09:52:09 PM
Are you the leader of this forum?

You mean there is some doubt?

I  mean after all my profile says...

Scott
Godplace Homeland Security Director
Administrator
Official Godplace Resident
Caring Concerned Dictator of Godplace!

Hmmmm!  Should I make my self more obvious? :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2:

The Never Ending Battle

He-Man

I do enjoy the darth-vadery logo Scott. Very apropos.
%41%61%72%6F%6E