News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Free broadband from Google!

Started by M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ, April 01, 2007, 08:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

Google is offering free wireless Broadband internet access.  CLICK HERE to learn more.  :D
Move along, nothing to see here.

mini

:grin:

*goes to sign up right away*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Backseat Radio

I think I'd rather pay for internet that doesn't connect through my potty.   :o

has the feeling its an april fools day joke anyhow

mini

Sweet.  I just noticed that www.gmail.com is offering Google Paper.

"Everyone loves Gmail. But not everyone loves email, or the digital era. What ever happened to stamps, filing cabinets, and the mailman? Now with Gmail Paper, you can request a physical copy of any message with the click of a button, and it'll be sent to you in the mail. Photo attachments are printed on high-quality, glossy photo paper, and secured to your Gmail Paper with a paper clip. And it's totally free: the cost of postage is offset with the help of relevant, targeted, unobtrusive advertisements printed on the back of every print."
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

LarryTheCucumber

http://www.google.com/mentalplex/

looks like they're offering a new ESP based search system too  :P

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?