News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Taking Lady JennJenn To Task...

Started by Newsman, April 28, 2011, 07:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

For her (lack of) preferences in dessert? No.

Because she already has a dessert name (Fairy Cakes)? No.

Because of this part of a post, with the most inaccurate words boldened and italicized:

They have scholarships for being TALL.........but I can't find any, or get any...because I'm just plain jane, short, and white!!! SO LAME!

Lady JennJenn is to 'plain jane' like

1) Fire is to water
2) 5-inch heels are to obstacle courses   and
3) Military leadership is to current adminstration!

John  :waving:

MsJennJenn

What exactly is the point to this thread dear Sir John?  :up2:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

It seems to be a compliment, in a very roundabout manner.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 28, 2011, 01:46:01 PM
Jenn, all I can say is, if it were any other single man making this thread, they'd wind up investigated. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

That you are a special and unique Lady, and even in limited contexts should never think otherwise!

Newsman

:P

Quote from: five-oh on April 28, 2011, 04:31:21 PM
Jenn, all I can say is, if it were any other single man making this thread, they'd wind up investigated. :laughhard:

MsJennJenn

bahaha Roscoe so true...but I would willingly accept accusations from any single man at this point....bahaha

:up2:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

We have the opposite problem at our church.  Fantastic, good looking, employed and/or in college guys, some in ministry, some headed that way.  And there just aren't any gals up to that level for them that they've found around here.  It's sad too, cause worldly girls will come to church for them and the guys have to stay focused on helping them get saved. 

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 28, 2011, 06:05:24 PM
We have the opposite problem at our church.  Fantastic, good looking, employed and/or in college guys, some in ministry, some headed that way.  And there just aren't any gals up to that level for them that they've found around here.  It's sad too, cause worldly girls will come to church for them and the guys have to stay focused on helping them get saved. 

25 and older? lol send em my way please....ALL of them....lol

All the guys up here in DFW are either:
A. Married
B: 18-21
C: Worldy
D: Feminine
E: or TOO old

lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

let me think.. I think the youngest is 23, and he's going to Africa with some missionaries for 4 months to help.  The oldest, I think is 30?  None feminine, that's what appalls me. There is not a lack of ladies that admire them. Of course they aren't like persuing women with ferocity or anything.  They have lives and don't care to go to singles conferences and such.  So their choices are brand new converts or ladies over 30 something.

Come visit us!  Let's see... we have some conferences coming up.  Who knows what God can do?  LOL

Newsman

*Makes note to not expect to meet any single Ladies in KC when he comes to visit in June*

Lady JennJenn, do you know a Tamara Murphy from one of the DFW churches (I forget which one) Her aunt is my pastor's wife.

MsJennJenn

Hey I'm old school - they need to come to me! haha...

How many do you have? lol

I have a life too - I'm heavily involved in music ministry, youth staff, young-adult group, and I do a LOAD of graphic work for church and members...plus being in school, and working a full-time job...

I'm a busy woman! haha....Singles conf up here are for the OLD and the divorcee's....lol
and all the youth conventions are all 21 and younger....

No SirJohn - doesn't ring a bell....
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Newsman

We're seeing kind of the opposite in Oklahoma..singles retreat is nowadays maybe restricted to 25 and under.

Perhaps I should have married when I got in church 21 years ago..I WAS 25 then, back in the day! :)

Melody

Quote from: Newsman on April 28, 2011, 06:21:34 PM
*Makes note to not expect to meet any single Ladies in KC when he comes to visit in June*

Lady JennJenn, do you know a Tamara Murphy from one of the DFW churches (I forget which one) Her aunt is my pastor's wife.

no John, scratch that note.  You just won't find much in the way of under 30yrs old.  That is kind of what I see, that the gals are just a little older than the guys.  It could happen I suppose, it just hasn't yet.

Melody

The thing is, nobody is really "putting themselves out there" like I see other Apostolic singles.  I think that makes them more awesome, the guys and girls.  They're just living life for God, but look forward for when romance does happen.

So this is me being a little silly old married lady posting these things.

MsJennJenn

Makes sense to me....lol I ain't chasing....I'm old-fashioned...I wanna be pursued!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 28, 2011, 06:54:46 PM
Makes sense to me....lol I ain't chasing....I'm old-fashioned...I wanna be pursued!

Right, so you should come visit us and happen to meet someone that may pursue you!  Ok, half serious, you'd get a blessing from whatever conference you come for anyway.

MsJennJenn

Being so involved I don't even have time! lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Or you could just never get married.

It's not so bad.  Look at how I turned out.

*cough*

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on April 28, 2011, 07:45:26 PM

*cough*

Pass.....lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Newsman

Umm, Lady Melodya? After reading this, I need to get motivated to do some looking around! :)

Whether or not I ever get back to pursuing the Ladies, I would like to meet you and your family..I'm thinking of being up there in mid-June, but I don't have the 'dates' in front of me!  :laughhard:

Quote from: Chseeads on April 28, 2011, 07:45:26 PM

*cough*

Newsman

Lady Jenn, you and all other single Apostolic Ladies who hope to be married someday deserve no less!

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 28, 2011, 06:54:46 PM