News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Hello from Texas :-)

Started by ShelleBelle76, May 04, 2010, 05:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShelleBelle76

Hi everyone!  I am 33 and from Texas.  I am a relatively new Christian and just looking for some good fellowship and friendly people.  We can all use a little encouragement sometimes and I have so much to learn! I study the Bible incessently, and am amazed at everything I find in there. I am excited about this new path I am on and look forward to sharing is journey with some new friends.  :thumbsup2:

SippinTea

Hey! :hi:

Welcome to the board, and welcome to a new life in Christ, too! :)

My name is Ruby, I'm 29, and I live in Oregon. I'm also called Urby, SippinTea, The Ice Maiden, and a few other things. *grin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

Greetings!

I'm from neighboring Oklahoma, and we have a number of cool members of this site from the 'almost-as-cool-as-Oklahoma State of Texas :)

You'll have to pardon Lady Ruby: she has delusions of still being called 'Ice Maiden'. One of your fellow Texans hath long since melted the frost from the heart of the Fair Maid of Oregon.

Enjoy your posting!

Val

sunlight

:waves:

Hey! I'm from texas too! welcome aboard!
There are some awesome people on this place... :grin: feel free to jump in and get your feet wet.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

*waves* to the newbie

Hi!  :-)  I'm a California girl.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Welcome aboard...

I used to live in Texas... or was Oklahoma... I think they termed it Texoma... anyhow... I escaped, and now live in Wisconsin... The Official Cool state of the north... although, Oregon might be in the top 5...

Have fun... :grin:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

*ahem* It's a good thing you added the postscript there, Mr T. Or I'd have to pound ya. *grin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel