News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Sir John!

Started by Amelia Bedelia, October 31, 2011, 12:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia Bedelia

:birthday: :partyballoons: :birthday: :partyballoons: :birthday: :partyballoons: :birthday: :partyballoons: :birthday: :partyballoons:
I hope its a wonderful year full of blessings

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Yeah, what they said.   :thumbsup2:

Just out of curiosity, what are your birthday plans?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Happy birthday, Sir John!! Hope it's been full of wonderful things! :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

Thanks everyone!

However, but the life of a newsman..I covered a very unpleasant story tonight.

mini

I saw that...hope all is well for everyone, and prayers for the family of the one that was lost.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Niki

When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

Mountain Dew

Delight in the Lord...

Chseeads

I'm sure the Newsman will be elated now that the Lovely Lady Alana has graced him with her presence.

Newsman

QFT!

Quote from: Chseeads on November 04, 2011, 04:54:01 AM
I'm sure the Newsman will be elated now that the Lovely Lady Alana has graced him with her presence.

Newsman

Thanks, Ladies Alana and Niki, as well as the other earlier, again.

Either all or all but one of the injured children ended up treated and released.

John  :waving: