News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Founding Bachelors - F.B.I. (Feed the Bachelors International) Update...

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, May 30, 2010, 03:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you interested attending Brownie University and/or ICARE Community College?

Well yes! Where do I sign up?
Yes! Can I be the mascot...
Yes! I am the real Brownie Bandit!
Yes, curious about the class sizes...
No...
Waiting to decide till I see a list of the classes... and whether stargazing will be a required course...

SippinTea

Are you kidding?! After you already let it be known that you despise it when we make up tales about GPers? Hmph. *throws a dirty sock at Isaac for being so inconsistent* :P

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Making up tales I am accustomed to (I teach children's church Sunday nights.)  :P  The deliberate misquoting is what I found somewhat disconcerting, as it made it look like I was saying something I didn't say.  Understood it is all in fun, but it still makes me leery. 

Let the tale making begin!

And for the record, the only dirty socks I deal with are dress socks, and that is only because I don't want a slice of white ankle showing between my black dress pants and black leather toe shoes.  And I had to pay a bit for black toe socks.  Normally I don't wear socks with my shoes - they're made for not wearing socks.
*Psalm_97 throws the dirty sock back, and follows up with a veritable blizzard of outdated, useless, probably nonfunctional computer bits and pieces he has accumulated through the years.*
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 08, 2012, 01:05:36 AM
Making up tales I am accustomed to (I teach children's church Sunday nights.)  :P  The deliberate misquoting is what I found somewhat disconcerting, as it made it look like I was saying something I didn't say.  Understood it is all in fun, but it still makes me leery. 

Let the tale making begin!

And for the record, the only dirty socks I deal with are dress socks, and that is only because I don't want a slice of white ankle showing between my black dress pants and black leather toe shoes.  And I had to pay a bit for black toe socks.  Normally I don't wear socks with my shoes - they're made for not wearing socks.
*Psalm_97 throws the dirty sock back, and follows up with a veritable blizzard of outdated, useless, probably nonfunctional computer bits and pieces he has accumulated through the years.*
:freaky2: :freaky2: So....It's fair game to say Isaac DID something, but not SAID something.  :freaky2: :freaky2: I LIKE this..... :laughhard: Not that I would ever abuse this knowledge, of course. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 08, 2012, 01:33:28 AM
Go for it dude.  :popcorn:
:pound: You are trying reverse psychology. Sadly, it is working. It don't seem near as fun to torment you with your permission.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

In the words of a certain fat, orange cartoon cat, reverse reverse psychology.  I was serious, and I was waiting to see what my new social life was like. 
"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

Once upon a time there was a little bald baby.  He liked to count his toes.  As a matter of fact, it entered into his head at a very young age that he NEVER wanted to cover them up.  It was so much fun to count them and play that piggy-to-market game that he was sad when it came time to put on shoes.

How's that for a start?  :bigcheese:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

:listen:

hmmm.....

love at first sight... a light bright...

preferring bread dough to play dough...

starting out as gopher boy for the sound guys...

being mistaken for Sherlock Holmes...

Somehow Isaac's tenacity needs to be articulated...  force feeding women fine chocolate...

Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.   -William James

Lynx

I caught all of them except the first one and the Sherlock Holmes one.  What was love at first sight and when was I mistaken for Sherlock?
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

just stuff to make up in your story. 

light bright being your first love since you like computers...

sherlock from your new capes coats.

idk, just throwing stuff out there for the writers... hehehe

Lynx

Ah, I get it.  Carry on then.

Actually I have... well, had a pic of someone modeling the tan cape and striking a deliberately Sherlock pose.  I deleted it because said person is reported as being embarrassed about the pic being taken, which I can fully understand. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 04, 2012, 01:37:12 PM
Rereading my last post, in context with past comments I have made, I find that sounds a bit more terse than I intended.  My apologies.  I didn't mean it as a brush-off. 

What I did mean was you would find a lot more excitement if you dug around in my music, food or church life.  I have a rather interesting life that is constantly changing and usually surprising me, but my social life is nonexistent.  I don't really miss it though, as one cannot truly miss what one has never had.  I've never even been on a date before. 

However it seems facts are irrelevant when investigating rumors... so dig away.  I'll be interested to see what kind of social life y'all dig up. :popcorn: It has to be more interesting than my real social life.   :biglaugh:
I do hope Newsman sees this post.  I really didn't mean to brush him off.  Where is he anyway?  I was looking forward to the tales he'd spin. 

I have decided I need a translator.  Or maybe an interpretor.  Someone who can take what I mean and put it in words that mean what I want to say, and that will not be seen by everyone else as something besides what I mean.  Sometimes I use words that mean one thing to me, because I know what they're supposed to mean, but when other people who don't know what I'm thinking read them they seem to mean something else.  Life would be so much better if we could communicate telepathically. 

The only time I don't have this problem is when I'm preaching or teaching Children's Church.  For some reason I say exactly what I intended to say then.  Go figure.
"Do you sing at church?"