News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Single Men are Like Waffles... Single Women are like Spaghetti?

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, February 14, 2010, 03:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 17, 2010, 07:09:38 AM
You have the right to be quoted.
You have the right to be MISquoted.
Anything that you post can and probably will be used against you in the next available newscast.
Anything you think will be twisted and put in writing.
Anything that you think about thinking will be misquoted and broadcast.

Those are the misquoted rules about John's quoting standards.

So it is just Standard Operator Procedures for Media personnel...?  :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

iridiscente

iridiscente

Quote from: YooperYankDude on February 14, 2010, 07:51:50 AM
Actually waffles and Ice cream are much better, or waffles and cream of chicken soup... but not waffles and spaghetti...

but the book totally points to guys compartmentalizing everything... and gals mixing all things together...

Never did understand how they could want a pickle and watermelon shake at 3 in the morning... lol...
I think in some ways I´m better at compartmentalizing. I´m still trying to figure that out though. :ponders:

6     Words of Affirmation
4    Quality Time
9    Receiving Gifts
10    Acts of Service
1    Physical Touch

SippinTea

Quote from: iridiscente on February 17, 2010, 04:25:37 PM
6     Words of Affirmation
4    Quality Time
9    Receiving Gifts
10    Acts of Service
1    Physical Touch

:o :o Yikes. We couldn't be more opposite.

Can I still be your friend anyway? ;)

Your Scores
9    Words of Affirmation
9    Quality Time
3    Receiving Gifts
0    Acts of Service
9    Physical Touch

:beret:

(Edited to add my own scores)
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

iridiscente

Wouldn't us being opposites make us better friends in a way?

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Your Scores
9    Words of Affirmation
9    Quality Time
3    Receiving Gifts
0    Acts of Service
9    Physical Touch

(Edited to add my own scores)

LOL... I didnt know you could legitimately edit your own scores... LOL... Was wondering how you got 9 on three of them...  :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

:roll: Silly.

I edited to ADD my own scores to the post, not edit my scores. *LOL*

RainbowJingles

Newsman

Yooper loves tea and Lady Wooby is making eyes at him... hmmm...

John  :waving:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on February 18, 2010, 04:47:29 AM

John  :waving:

LOL... uh oh... shhh... dont tell the fiancé (hers, i dont have one...)... I need his training on how to console hysterical females... :lol:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

Thus implying Lady Wooby is a hysterical female! Aha!

Quote from: YooperYankDude on February 18, 2010, 04:52:26 AM

LOL... uh oh... shhh... dont tell the finance (hers, i dont have one...)... I need his training on how to console hysterical females... :lol:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on February 18, 2010, 04:53:59 AM

LOL... uh oh... shhh... dont tell the finance (hers, i dont have one...)... I need his training on how to console hysterical females... :lol:

LOL... well, good to see that your powers of deduction are not at all impoverished... lol.

I think she stated she was hysterical at one point in time... aren't all women at one point or another... ***Quickly hides behind the couch, and takes all the pillows with him, haha... I got ammo for the charging hystericals*** :couch:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

1legRooster

Quote from: YooperYankDude on February 18, 2010, 04:59:03 AM
LOL... well, good to see that your powers of deduction are not at all impoverished... lol.

I think she stated she was hysterical at one point in time... aren't all women at one point or another... ***Quickly hides behind the couch, and takes all the pillows with him, haha... I got ammo for the charging hystericals*** :couch:

I should warn you that Lady Tea's hideout is behind that couch, so if you are going to hide there, it 1 should not be from her, and 2 you should bribe her for allowing the use of her hidding spot.

:cool:
The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: 1legRooster on February 18, 2010, 05:01:26 AM
Quote from: YooperYankDude on February 18, 2010, 04:59:03 AM

I should warn you that Lady Tea's hideout is behind that couch, so if you are going to hide there, it 1 should not be from her, and 2 you should bribe her for allowing the use of her hidding spot.

YIKES... ok... I will hide in the pantry... and grab some Hershey's Hugs while I am at it... ***Grabs the bag of hugs, and preloads the Hugs Cannon... come on and try to get me...!  :war:***

Feed The Bachelors 2010

1legRooster

Yooper, hiding in the pantry,  :sulk:

The hugs comment reminded me of the old Hugging tree, glad to see we finally got that blown down.  LOL

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Hug cannon locked and loaded...  ***takes notes from roosters earlier post.... decides to use his tactics on this one...
:war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war: :war:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

SippinTea

:o Dude, Yooper. That's a migraine causer.  :updown:

Quote from: 1legRooster on February 18, 2010, 05:01:26 AM

*laugh* He can have it. I don't need it anymore. Sir John generally only picks on single gals. And since I'm single, but not really single, I seem to be safe from a need to hide. ;)

1legRooster

Awwww.... John, it looks like someone misses being investigated.    :laughhard:

Sorry I cannot find the thread that the secret smileys came from.

:director:  Hear ye! Hear ye!

Lady Tea has moved from behind the couch.  Relinquishing her traditional hiding place, and can now be found  :chairspin:

:biglaugh:

SippinTea

You're slightly crazy tonight. :biglaugh:

Not to pinkwink or anything *grin* but... been out on your bike lately?

1legRooster

Yep, I have been back out and ridding, I have done about 840 miles since I got back on the bike a few weeks back.  I actually rode into work the last two days. 

It is so good ridding again.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Lady Tea has moved from behind the couch.  Relinquishing her traditional hiding place, and can now be found  :chairspin:

:biglaugh:

***Peaks out from cupboard... looks safe... see's Ruby doin the SippinSpin :chairspin:  (if you dont get it, you werent around in the '80)...  :biglaugh:

HEY... That looks like fun... we could have a  :chairspin:  contest...

Who can go the fastest...?
Most spins from one Push?
A roller office chair derby?
Roller Chair Bowling! ?
Hurray for Roller chairs...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

What? John quoted this and didnt point out that Yooper dude dosent have FINANCES?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: sunlight on February 18, 2010, 05:42:30 PM

What? John quoted this and didnt point out that Yooper dude dosent have FINANCES?

LOL... probably the reason for no fiancé... LOL.

I guess with the right amount of money you can learn anything... even how to deal with hysterical females.

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

Oh my word...  This place is going bonkers again!

Hey, Yoop!  The hugs aren't in the pantry.  They're in the dining room in the china closet, but I wouldn't advise taking the cannons in there...  I would, however, suggest that you get a couple finances in order to buy more hugs, though, cuz with the way you're acting, people aren't gonna be givin' 'em away free-like to ya.

John: Ruby needs a new investigation.  I'm sure you can make one u...  errr...  Dig up some dirt on her.  :up2:
She has a finance all her own now, so maybe she can find some hush money for you.