News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Singles Breakaway 2009 & 2010

Started by Amy, March 16, 2009, 01:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Depends on where in Texas. I knew this gril from there who didn't have much of one at all.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: SippinTea on February 17, 2010, 05:59:09 PM
Quote from: YooperYankDude on February 17, 2010, 01:10:57 PM
I like southern accents, or irish or scottish.

Oh, Neeewwwsssmmmaaannn..... you need to see this. :D

:beret:

Ohh goody...  :pound: foot in mouth... there should be a smiley for that... call it the yooper smiley!

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

so if he likes sourthern accents, and mel, ashlee, nelle, and the one with curls from florida (can't remember poster's name off hand--choloe?)
are all from the deep south, does it mean we will have a sour yankee if we don't ship him in cargo box to Lousiana for the next Godplace meet?

Southern Belles are great... Lol...

I would be sour if I had to go anywhere in a cargo box... I am potty trained... I'll just fly, maybe i'll catch a ride with a dragon... LOL...

When is this supposed Godplace Meeting...?

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

The next GP meetup will happen whenever enough GP people get their act together and decide on a place that more than a handful of them can afford to go at the same time.

We had one meetup a couple years ago in Oklahoma.  It was awesome.  There's just something amazing about feeling like you really know a bunch of people long before you meet, and kind of even knowing how you'll interact...  and then being right.  :-)  It was really great fun!

There was another one in Indiana a year or so before that.  I doubt it was quite as awesome (namely cuz I wasn't there).  :hypocrite:  lol

Newsman

I would happily coordinate another one here in OK if there were folks that would/could come.

John  :waving:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

I'd go just about anywhere to get out of Wisconsin right now... even Oklahoma...  :biglaugh:

Spring is right around the corner... but still deep freeze up here...

Definitely not stargazing weather... but from what I hear, it is only fun with more than one person... LOL  :biglaugh:  And it is too cold to photograph star trails...  :cry2:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

Well, in OK, I don't think anyone could find Orion, but two of the Stargazers had more fun (and practice,) trying than others!  :biglaugh:

John  :waving:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on February 18, 2010, 04:52:50 AM
Well, in OK, I don't think anyone could find Orion, but two of the Stargazers had more fun (and practice,) trying than others!  :biglaugh:

They couldnt find the constellation Orion? Or is Orion a real guy who was hiding from the two stargazers? LOL

Just look for the 3 stars in his belt... easy as pie! Pecan Pie!  :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

Yes..some of the more analytical of us may have wondered if Orion appeared above the horizon at midnight in early June in OK

While the more twitterpated may just have wanted the oportunity to gaze back at the stars in each others' eyes  :laughhard:

Grumpyest of the Grumpye

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on February 18, 2010, 05:01:40 AM
Yes..some of the more analytical of us may have wondered if Orion appeared above the horizon at midnight in early June in OK

While the more twitterpated may just have wanted the oportunity to gaze back at the stars in each others' eyes  :laughhard:

Grumpyest of the Grumpye

LOL... was just out and Orion is easy to spot here right now... 11pm in the middle of Feb. in Northern Wisconsin

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

:P

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

nwlife

Are you sure they weren't trying to cause some mild fireworks of their own?  :laughhard:
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

Sis

Well, they're engaged, so I guess there WERE fireworks of their own!  :bigcheese:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Sis on February 18, 2010, 08:28:41 AM
Well, they're engaged, so I guess there WERE fireworks of their own!  :bigcheese:

OOH... Fireworks... their fun to photograph as well as make and set off... ***Yooper lights da fuze as everyone runs for cover!*** (Almost as much fun as setting off model rocket engines placed in a 20oz bottle of coke... stay behind the fence!)

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

sunlight

I wonder if fireworks are allowed on a cruise-ship :pinkwink: undone... haha!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

*snortlaughchokespluttercough*

Nicely done as far as un-doing the pinkwink, Chel, but.... NO FIREWORKS on the cruise-ship!! :pound:

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

RainbowJingles

:freaky2:

What if the rooster brings some along, Ruby??

:freaky2:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Now I am sad I wont be there to see the Rooster Fireworks... and was the Sunlight raising her hands saying *Praise the Lord* over Rooster bringing his own fireworks...* LOL   :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

1legRooster

:flamingmad:  <--- is this the fireworks you were referring too?

:war:  <-- I do not think they will let me bring these fireworks. 
The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

Newsman

Will Rooster's fireworks light things up like Sunlight?

RainbowJingles

Why not, Rooster??  No fireworks???  :freaky2:

1legRooster

:laughhard:

Fire and a ship on the ocean, not a good combo.
The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.