News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

It's a pick on Chel thread!...:grin:

Started by almondjoy, September 03, 2008, 05:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

almondjoy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

* sunlight hugs mel back tight... It's been a night tonight at work... thats for sure. If you remind me, ill type about it tonight when i get off...

sunlight

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

*picks on Chel*

:hypocrite:

:laughhard: @ AJ for actually doing this!!

:thumbsup2:

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

iridiscente

* iridiscente tickles chel after doing the running jump wake up hug.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

You can pick your Chels and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick Chel's nose, or you'll get boogers on your fingers.  :smirk2:

iridiscente

The Purple Fuzzy

iridiscente

Sis

BeccaBoo

Quote from: Chseeads on September 03, 2008, 05:34:22 PM
You can pick your Chels and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick Chel's nose, or you'll get boogers on your fingers.  :smirk2:

EW.

:o

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

iridiscente

MelodyB

Quote from: iridiscente on September 03, 2008, 03:40:39 PM

She has done that to you too eh?

iridiscente

ha, I taught that to her...
Quote from: MelodyB on September 03, 2008, 09:43:44 PM
Quote from: iridiscente on September 03, 2008, 03:40:39 PM

She has done that to you too eh?

MelodyB

iridiscente

yep! and now when I go over there and she's sleeping, I get Ariel to jump attack her... hehe!

MelodyB

Now THAT is a great way to wake up!

Although a flying Chel hug wasnt so bad either. ;)

Sis

I remember once when I was staying at a relative's house I woke up and was eyeball to eyeball to a kid!  It was cute, she was just staring at me. When I opened up my eyes, she ran out yelling. "She is up! She is up!"  It was strange but cute at the same time.  :laughhard:  We had gotten there late, so the kids were in bed when we arrived.

MelodyB

I was at my cousins house and it was a saturday, I was TRYING to sleep in, but I had been awake for awhile and just listening to my cousin and her kids in the house. I had my back to the wall and was facing the door, and I heard my cousin tell her 4 year old boy to come in there and get me up, so he did, and he was standing beside the bed and he kept saying "You need to get up, you need to get up, you need to get up..." I kept pretending to be asleep, he kept on and on, so I grabbed him around the waist, and turned over and body slammed him on the bed between me and the wall, and he was screaming and laughing and started yelling then "YOOOU NEEEEED TOOOOO GEEEEET UPPPP!!!! I tickled the mess outta him, and then put him back on the floor and let him go, he ran out of the room, then stuck his head back in and said one last time "GET UP!!!"

I got up. ;)

almondjoy

* almondjoy gives Chel a big ole hug  even though it's supposed to be a pick on thread ;)

iridiscente