News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Favorite Teddy Bear or Stuffed Animals?

Started by apsurf, December 03, 2007, 05:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsalagi

I would like to take this opportunity to steal a page from our favorite instigative reporter:

Long-Time Jeeper Admits to Being Heartbreaker:

QuoteAny relationship-oriented toys that I had were given away...TJ and Dewayne's kids landed a huge box of them.  LOL

How does one accumulate a HUGE box of relationship-oriented toys when one is as gun-shy as the Cheese??  I think we may have uncovered something here...

Seth's secret life as a heartbreaker!

:biglaugh:

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

Nah, Tsoggi, you just gotta remember that I had a few relationships in the past....and at the time, I had all the crud from em, and when they were over, out went the memorabilia!

SippinTea

Quote from: Chseeads on January 12, 2008, 07:24:05 PM
I had all the crud from em, and when they were over, out went the memorabilia!

What he said.

It's impossible to move on when you're hanging onto all the 'stuff' that went along with a relationship.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Hmmmm...

And Seth, why are all your bears named after food?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Well, that wasn't all really...that was just the 3 main prominent bears.....named after their color...why food, I dunno...  Brownie is brown, Butterscotch is butterscotch colored, Peppermint is pink....yes....pink...  :freaky:

SippinTea

:o Pink, eh? Now _there's_ a scandal in the making.

Newsman

Pink Teddy Bears, And The Accountants Who Collect Them

Let's all say it together, now...Hmmm...

John  :waving:

SippinTea

Chseeads

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

MelodyB

Ashlee

*ahem*  I somehow doubt that you're behaving Mel.  After all, you are an interpreter for the Deaf.  We don't know how to behave.  lol

MelodyB

:o Im not yet.... I still have a LONNNG way to go before I consider myself that... Although today, LOL, I got mistaken for the only hearing person at the table. And Mom was sitting right beside me. But I guess they knew I was hearing, cause I didnt sign as much as the others. Im still not signing much. :frustrated:

Ashlee

I've kinda gotten out of the habit since I don't interpret at church anymore.  I still do some with Justin just because he does it to be a pain.  I need more practice, but it's frustrating to me. 

So I don't get in trouble for spam, let me get back on the subject.  I have lots of stuffed animals.  I only kept a few that were really special to me for various reasons.  Kinda embarassing to say I guess, but I slept with one until I was about 12 or 13.  Made me feel safe I guess.  Now, my bed feels kinda empty.   :smirk2:

MelodyB

I still sleep with Fluffy! After I took those pictures of mine, Fluffy never did make it back in the box, he is in my arms when I sleep now. :)

I am NOT ashamed!

And trouble for spam? WHATEVER!! This is GP...just add a :pwink: to the post, and it gets overlooked. ;) 

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: Sis on December 03, 2007, 03:29:18 PM
Mr & Mrs Super pickle!

My grandma had these in the grandkids  toy box at her house when I was growing up.  *sniff*   That pic brought back lots of memories.  Those were some of our favorite things to play with!

Ashlee

RainbowJingles

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on January 13, 2008, 03:58:46 AM
I've kinda gotten out of the habit since I don't interpret at church anymore.  I still do some with Justin just because he does it to be a pain.  I need more practice, but it's frustrating to me. 

So I don't get in trouble for spam, let me get back on the subject.  I have lots of stuffed animals.  I only kept a few that were really special to me for various reasons.  Kinda embarassing to say I guess, but I slept with one until I was about 12 or 13.  Made me feel safe I guess.  Now, my bed feels kinda empty.   :smirk2:

Who says you have to stop sleeping with a teddy bear?
Let me at 'em!   :pound:
And what's wrong with a guy having a teddy bear named Peppermint?

Newsman

Lady Ashlee,

We have a couple of threads on the top two or three opages in Generral about teddy bears, inspired by the adults here who still like them..you might enjoy reasding of Yankee Bear and the rest!

John  :waving:

Ashlee

I saw that you bumped them for me.  Thanks Sir John!

RainbowJingles

**HUGS** her teddy bear quilt

Wait!  I think I'm in the wrong thread.  Oh well.  It's about teddy bears.  lol

I'm so happy to have it out of storage!!!   :clap:

Click to see my teddy bear quilt close up!  :-)

SippinTea

A teddy bear quilt?  :clap: Too cool! I wanna see it! Pic please? :)