News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

If you want to be the center of attention....

Started by apsurf, September 30, 2007, 08:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apsurf

it was "So when yall getting married?"  or "did yall get married yet?" :laughhard:

Newsman

That's pretty close to what I remember it as: "So, have you two decided to get married, yet?"

John  :pound: err,  :waving:

Quote from: nwlife on October 03, 2007, 07:12:34 AM
it was "So when yall getting married?"  or "did yall get married yet?" :laughhard:

Kyle

I don't think I could ever really date someone from GP here, cause then everyone here would gossip about it.
Stupidity is a global epidemic.

Backseat Radio

I think most of the regulars here know where to draw the line on hurtful gossip vs fun and games.  If I did ever date someone from GP I'd probably give it some time before I told the board.

SippinTea

Quote from: Sis Backseat Radio on October 03, 2007, 01:56:32 PM
I think most of the regulars here know where to draw the line on hurtful gossip vs fun and games.  If I did ever date someone from GP I'd probably give it some time before I told the board.

Ahha. Another incriminating quote for the media.  :freaky2:

Where are you, Sir John?

Quote from: Newsman on October 03, 2007, 07:15:24 AM
That's pretty close to what I remember it as: "So, have you two decided to get married, yet?"

My favorite answer to that one is: 'If you were someone who needed to know the answer to that question, you wouldn't have to ask.'  :P But saying that with a smile is getting..... harder.  :-\

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Backseat Radio

Quote from: SippinTea on October 03, 2007, 02:20:41 PM
Quote from: Sis Backseat Radio on October 03, 2007, 01:56:32 PM

Ahha. Another incriminating quote for the media.  :freaky2:

Where are you, Sir John?

Let the media have their fun.  They won't get very far anyway cause I've already plainly stated before hand that I don't believe in using the internet to find dates, which puts any possibilities of me dating a guy from GP down to the handful that might possibly meet up with me offline (with out arranging the meeting on GP) and take interest in dating me.  Truth of the matter is its not likely to happen.

Kyle

Well if we are discussing media and they want a story...I have been talking to someone from Washington state, though I won't mention if they are from here or not.

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Hat on October 03, 2007, 04:19:58 PM
Well if we are discussing media and they want a story...I have been talking to someone from Washington state, though I won't mention if they are from here or not.

I'm sure the media might run with that one especially if they can tack some other quotes along with it and create something.  thats what the media is for.

Kyle

Well I would like to see what our "glorious GP Reporters" can dig up.

Amelia Bedelia

hmmm, well I think I would let GP know if I was marrying someone from GP... but until then its equal flirting opportunity and whatever you may hear is just unsubstantiated rumors  ;)  and I love having rumors about myself so keep in mind that I may start some just to keep me interesting... and I may start some to keep off the real trail  :P
:hypocrite: :teeth:
I love attention  :teeth:

TRAV

PROVERBS 3:5,6

JakeLeonard

I definitely wouldn't exactly want to be the extreme center of attention, but it'd be nice to have a GF from GP....... :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

terp

Why a GP GF?  You're not diggin' the non-GPers?   
The grace of imperfection...amazing.

JakeLeonard

let's just say some of them I wouldn't be able to go out with (age-wise), unless I want to "date up" (go out with someone in my area older than me)***

***I don't want them too much older than me.....I'm 20....oldest I'll go is 26 or 27

Backseat Radio

I wouldn't want someone too much older or younger than me either.  I'd probably consider about a 6 year span or so.  With me being 27 that would put it at about mid thirties on the high end and around 20 on the low end.  With the low end it would have to be someone who was more mature.  Some at 20 unfortuntely are still more teen in their mentality.

TRAV

Anybody wanna chill at a Starbucks and drink coffee that tastes more like hot chocolate? All this talk is making me .... Starbucks-ee.....

Backseat Radio

hot cocoa with cool whip I might go for or possibly some french vanilla mocah although I don't need the caffiene

alohilani

Ooohh, I'm so up for a 1 pump caramel pumpkin spice latte!

terp

I'm at a coffee shop right now...I'll save you a spot...or two.   :thumbsup2:
The grace of imperfection...amazing.

JakeLeonard

Quote from: TRAV on October 05, 2007, 04:54:42 AM
Anybody wanna chill at a Starbucks and drink coffee that tastes more like hot chocolate? All this talk is making me .... Starbucks-ee.....

December 12.....get here already! I want to make it to the grand opening at the new store across the river from me!

alohilani

Terp, I'll be there as fast as my legs can carry me! ;)

SippinTea

Me too! Save me a spot, Terp! :D

I was just thinking yesterday about my layover in MN. Ah, such fun-ness.

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

TRAV

Quote from: terp on October 05, 2007, 02:45:02 PM
I'm at a coffee shop right now...I'll save you a spot...or two.   :thumbsup2:

Excuse me, ladies, but I believe she was talking to me....and me know how to define ...two.  :freaky2:

newkris

trav, do you always think YOU are the center of attention?   :roll:

actually, i think I had the last cup of coffee with terp . . .  so i'm sure she's talking about ME and i think i have shared enough!  :pwink:
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

alohilani

Trav, dear, Terp's post was just after mine, which makes me a part of this little coffee klatch, too. ;) :P

That being said, I would LOVE to have coffee with Terp and Kris - some of my favorite northerners! ;)