News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

If you want to be the center of attention....

Started by apsurf, September 30, 2007, 08:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apsurf

Date someone from GP....

over the last year I keep seeing in many posts and many threads, how everyone seems to be emailing, snail mailing, sending packages, and phone calling each other....

so logic dictates that if you want to be the center of at least some conversations, just date someone from GP....probably someone- if not part of the famous dingbat club, at least related to them or attend a church with one!   :laughhard: :laughhard:

MelodyB

:o

Ummmmm NO!

I am not dating anyone, and I reguraly send e-mails, PMs AND packages in the mail....so there :wasup:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Backseat Radio

:laughhard:

This thread wasn't at all what I was expecting

takes note for future reference in case she ever wants to be the center of attention

SippinTea

Quote from: Sis Backseat Radio on September 30, 2007, 02:14:51 PM

takes note for future reference in case she ever wants to be the center of attention

And _that_ is from the gal who said she'd never use the internet to find a date. Hmmm.....

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Backseat Radio

Quote from: SippinTea on September 30, 2007, 02:20:58 PM

And _that_ is from the gal who said she'd never use the internet to find a date. Hmmm.....

and the "I don't use the internet to find dates" statement still stands.  Not sure I'd find the sort of guy I'd like on an apostolic board anyhow, not unless their not of the cookie cutter apostolic idea of what constitutes dating material in a lady.  I hate cooke cutterism anyway.  I'd rather deal with someone that thinks for themself.

apsurf

Quote from: SippinTea on September 30, 2007, 02:20:58 PM

Now I difinately need to call newsman into the room!!!

Backseat Radio

I'm already deep enough in the suds on the investigatables

Amelia Bedelia

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Kyle

Well I guess that means I have to come clean with some things, however, I think it is more fun if people try to guess :)
Stupidity is a global epidemic.

TRAV

waitaminute......if i date someone on GP, i would be the center of attention...? wouldn't that just take away from ME being the center...? i'm not sure i dig this.
PROVERBS 3:5,6

InChristGirl

Quote from: TRAV on October 02, 2007, 12:39:35 AM
waitaminute......if i date someone on GP, i would be the center of attention...? wouldn't that just take away from ME being the center...? i'm not sure i dig this.

Well, you'd be the center of someone's attention. whoever dates you that is

TRAV

Quote from: InChristGirl on October 02, 2007, 01:02:26 AM

I like that ICG!
PROVERBS 3:5,6

Backseat Radio

Quote from: InChristGirl on October 02, 2007, 01:02:26 AM
Quote from: TRAV on October 02, 2007, 12:39:35 AM

:great:

InChristGirl

JakeLeonard

In this area (Missouri), if a UPC girl goes out with a UPC guy, they are one of several who are the center of either:

1) the section they reside in (for instance, Missouri - Section 11)
2) all throughout the district (Missouri District)

Then they eventually become the center of attention on GP, AYN and who knows how many other Pentecostal-oriented forums!

JakeLeonard

Maybe (in my case) looking for a Pentecostal girl that will take all of my money and not spend it (now, that's a faithful gal!)

InChristGirl

Quote from: JakeLeonard on October 02, 2007, 01:53:37 AM
In this area (Missouri), if a UPC girl goes out with a UPC guy, they are one of several who are the center of either:

1) the section they reside in (for instance, Missouri - Section 11)
2) all throughout the district (Missouri District)

Then they eventually become the center of attention on GP, AYN and who knows how many other Pentecostal-oriented forums!

I'm so glad I'm not part of any sections......or districts.......besides, are we really called to be the center of attention?

:nono:

JakeLeonard

InChristGirl

newkris

some people are always the center of attention.
some people don't even have to try.
some people just have fun so they can be the center of attention.
some people have no desire to be the center of any attention.  :pwink:  well, at least that they would admit to. 

and, by the way, is MO really like that?  hhhhmmm . .  have to find out where exactly Thi is the center of attention then since he seems to be garnering the center of someone specific's attention these days .  . . 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

JakeLeonard

Quote from: newkris on October 02, 2007, 02:55:22 AM
some people are always the center of attention.
some people don't even have to try.
some people just have fun so they can be the center of attention.
some people have no desire to be the center of any attention.  :pwink:  well, at least that they would admit to. 

and, by the way, is MO really like that?  hhhhmmm . .  have to find out where exactly Thi is the center of attention then since he seems to be garnering the center of someone specific's attention these days .  . . 

In spotty areas

newkris

well you let me know if you hear any stories about thi, okay?  get the full report!! 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

JakeLeonard

Nelle

hehe.. Thigh bone! :) (My nickname for him.. for ages upon ages)

Anywho. I wouldn't recommend what the initial post recommended to get attention. It's hard to explain when you break up. People want to know what's going on and why you aren't talking mushy anymore... and NO ONE likes to revisit that, haha. So.. Keep it quiet. Elope. Shhh..