News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

First year of marriage

Started by angelofthe_lordz, October 07, 2006, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newkris

no.  i have been divorced for almost a year.  my comments about marriage were made about a month before the Lord told me i could leave.  that's when i moved to MN.

God is good.  life is interesting. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

iridiscente

life is for sure interesting.

gospelgirl

Well I would have to say life in general was probably a bit over whelming. As I got saved in Febr/March(back about 23 yrs ago)
moved to MA from WI 6 months later(Sept), First date Oct 31, Engaged Nov 19, Married May 9,First child 1 yr later on May 9.

upcchris

:o I've stumbled accross an alien territory.

Quote from: dnr1128 on December 15, 2006, 04:50:44 AM
What I don't understand is this:  if putting the seat up is so easy, then why is putting it down so hard for women?  If it's down when you go in, put it up.  If it's up, put it down.  It's not exactly rocket science, but yet women still act like the simple act of putting it down is too difficult for them to conquor.  Apparently they don't look at the toilet before they sit down...maybe one day a snake will come out and bite them, and if they'd only've looked, it wouldn't have happened.  

Because we're such delicate creatures, that heaven forbid we ever actually touch a toilet seat! :loopy: Oh the horror, I think I may faint from shock! :scared: (In case you can't tell, this is a joke)

BOL of all the things for couples to get stuck on, it's the toilet seat issue...it's become so cliché

If it's up, put it down, if it's down,. put it up, if you're done using it, close the lid before you flush. If you're worried the seat's dirty, toilet paper has more than one purpose
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Sis

Quote from: upcchris on July 09, 2009, 02:54:15 AM
:o I've stumbled accross an alien territory.

Quote from: dnr1128 on December 15, 2006, 04:50:44 AM
What I don't understand is this:  if putting the seat up is so easy, then why is putting it down so hard for women?  If it's down when you go in, put it up.  If it's up, put it down.  It's not exactly rocket science, but yet women still act like the simple act of putting it down is too difficult for them to conquor.  Apparently they don't look at the toilet before they sit down...maybe one day a snake will come out and bite them, and if they'd only've looked, it wouldn't have happened.  

Because we're such delicate creatures, that heaven forbid we ever actually touch a toilet seat! :loopy: Oh the horror, I think I may faint from shock! :scared: (In case you can't tell, this is a joke)

BOL of all the things for couples to get stuck on, it's the toilet seat issue...it's become so cliché

If it's up, put it down, if it's down,. put it up, if you're done using it, close the lid before you flush. If you're worried the seat's dirty, toilet paper has more than one purpose

Not to mention falling in during the middle of the night when you go in there with the lights out.