News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joyeuse

Sharon the girls are so cute, and it seems that Kaitlynn just looks like you.

Annie, she is pretty and i like the last one sleeping in peace

Envelope

lol

Emma Leigh, My hair is past my knees and fairly thick.  I used to wear it down a lot, but since I've had kids I almost always have it up!!  My husband prefers it down......

joyeuse.....Kaitlynn does look like me!!  it's kind of weird...but she's cuter....LOL

Annie....your baby is growing up!!  She's beautiful and I LOVED all those pics of her at the camp!!

Sharon

Envelope

Here's an oldie!!  I posted it a LONG time ago in the pregnancy thread....but I will post the 1 pic just to show my hair down.....

This pic is 4 years ago....and my hair is quite a bit longer now.....

That was when I was preggie with Kaitlynn.....I even looked younger!!   LOL

sharon

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

awilkes05

That last one is just tooo cute!
"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mesipie

wasnt sure if i posted this anywhere...but i looooved it...so here u go

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

acjmom

annie,
jonas saw the pic of emma on the marble counter/table and said, "awww i like that baby, she's so pretty!"

amanda,
congrats on the nephew... he's gorgeous!
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Envelope

My kids got new bubble blowers, and today we got to try them out.....keep in mind that I've been sick and their hair was not combed....LOL  Hannah looks like a rooster....

Kaitlynn and hannah display their new pig and cow...they are sooo cute!!  I have looked for these since february and when I seen them on clearance at w/mart in a diff town, I snagged 1 for each of them!!...

Kaitlynn ....

Hannah (the rooster child.....) LOL

Both girls...

sorry so many....I thought they were cute!!

Sharon

NessasMama

Those are adorable!!! Looks like the kids are really enjoying themselves!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Envelope

They loved them!!  I coughed sooo hard and laughed sooo much I had to run inside!!  I won't say why....ladies you can understand!!  LOL

tmi

Sharon

acjmom

those are adorable!  i wanted those bubble-blowers for my kids, but didn't have the money till they were gone *sigh*
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Envelope

a Couple from inside....Kaitlynn already "stripped"  I hope nobody is offended!!    They were showing my dad their new toys!  ajcmom, if they hadn't of been on clearance I would have only bought 1 and had them share....

Sharon

NessasMama

I can't get over how much Kaitlynn looks like my Janessa!!! Janessa is always stripping off her clothes and running around!!!

Janessa was looking at these pics with me and she said "WOW.....that's probably 600 bubbles in their house Mama."

nicolejoy

I was never allowed bubbles inside the house when I was a kid - I'm jealous!! ;)

Envelope

lol....  Our carpet is sooo old that it doesn't really matter!!  I don't let them on the linoleum (if that's spelled right) because someone could slide on it and get hurt!!  Plus, once the new wears off, the'll be outside toys!!  I told my husband that our carpet needs shampoo anyway!!  LOL

and Nessamamma....I agree!!  Our girls look soooo muich alike!!  I think that every time I see Janessa's pictures!!  We are close to the same age (I think) too bad you're half a country away!!  LOL....  I bet we'd like each other!! 

Sharon

LeahMarie

Mesi- Luke is sooooo adorable, coming down those stairs! He's such a handsome little man...

Envelope- Your girls are toooo cute!

NessasMama- Janessa is adorable!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mesipie

how old are ur girls again sharon?

NessasMama

Sharon - I know, it is too bad. I feel so isolated from everyone here in Maine!!!

JuJu03

enev...your daughter is just like I was at that age...from age 2 til 6 or 7 about all pics of me I am in my underwear....I hated clothes as a kid and usually ran around in undies and a tie shirt...good thing we lived in the country :laughhard:

Envelope

Kaitlynn is almost 4 (her b-day is october 9th)....and Hannah just turned 2 on July 2nd.  They are 21 months apart. 

ditto on the "no clothes" issue!!  A bunch of pics in the family photo album is my twin sis and I running through the house without a stitch of clothes on holding our underwear ABOVE our heads!!!   

Sharon

mesipie

acjmom

jolie is super prissy most of the time, but at home w/o guests i'm constantly telling her "go put your clothes back on!"  i don't have any pics of her in just undies, but i have plenty of abigail showing her undies (due to not sitting lady-like)  :biglaugh:  she's flashing in almost every pic while opening presents at her last birthday. :roll:

amanda18

Man My cousin Kaylyn and I had the same problem as abigail. We finally grew outta it. :) but We still wear bloomers under our skirts just in case :)

JUST DANCE!!

Envelope

Ok...guess I'm camera happy (only wish I had a little talent, but we're having fun!!)  LOL

After a bath.....tonight.....

Hannah closes her eyes.....

Hannah with a mouth full of M&M's....

Kaitlynn.....

Kaitlynn and hannah...

feet only.....(they look like raisins...LOL)

cheesy...........

holding hands...

how sweet...

Enjoy....Sharon