News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I Wonder Who Will Connive and Contrive for a c5, in Sharing 455!

Started by mini, January 19, 2012, 07:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

This is the one I used. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/no-bake-peanut-butter-pie/detail.aspx it's the first time I've done this one. And if the licking the beaters are any indications of how awesome it is...then these pies are gonna be amazing.

They are in the freezer right now. Just waiting till church is over...:fork:

I personally think adding chocolate chips, or Oreo pieces, and putting it in an Oreo crust would make it better...but Ann doesn't eat chocolate so no chocolate...this time. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on February 02, 2012, 07:10:17 PM
This is the one I used. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/no-bake-peanut-butter-pie/detail.aspx it's the first time I've done this one. And if the licking the beaters are any indications of how awesome it is...then these pies are gonna be amazing.

I personally think adding chocolate chips, or Oreo pieces, and putting it in an Oreo crust would make it better...but Ann doesn't eat chocolate so no chocolate...this time. ;)
What planet is she from?  :o
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Let's all post lots of stuff while Cheesey is out cleaning house. ;)

Nelle

The only thing that attacked us was the dog. I grabbed it by its neck and apparently I killed it or switched dreams. Hahaha...  Our cattle are nice. I think what messed ms up was watching scientists on PBS dissect a great white shark. Haha..

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 02, 2012, 07:21:36 PM

I agree.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 02, 2012, 07:25:52 PM
Let's all post lots of stuff while Cheesey is out cleaning house. ;)
So that's why this thread is still open.  Man, I've gotten used to him being on the ball with this stuff and I was wondering if he was sick again.

Major, job threatening changes, or stuff that you have to do a different way now for official policy reasons?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on February 02, 2012, 07:36:47 PM
Good or bad?
Not sure yet.  We're losing two people (going elsewhere) and we were already down to a skeleton crew.  I'm also going to have to take on new responsibilites.
We've got a totally different product that they are offering and just lost a major store chain on the old stuff... :smirk:

MelodyB

Quote from: minnesota68 on February 02, 2012, 07:27:30 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 02, 2012, 07:21:36 PM

I agree.

I also agree and so does she...she loves it, but has sacrificed it as a fast for a spicific reason, that hasn't happened yet.

It's been 6 years since she has had chocolate, and it is still really hard...so I try not to temp her with it. Lol

I totally respect her longevity on it. I prolly would have broken it by now. Lol I only lasted a year when I gave up tea and sodas for a fast. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 02, 2012, 07:41:52 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on February 02, 2012, 07:36:47 PM
Good or bad?
Not sure yet.  We're losing two people (going elsewhere) and we were already down to a skeleton crew.  I'm also going to have to take on new responsibilites.
We've got a totally different product that they are offering and just lost a major store chain on the old stuff... :smirk:
Will you be too busy and/or not allowed by company policy to keep up with the forum anymore while at work?
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Don't know on the busy part but I don't see any company policy changes.

The Purple Fuzzy

I love the tabs on the browser, I can pop in here while something else is loading and such.

Lynx

Firefox did it first!  :cool:  IE merely copied what they saw was working for Firefox. 

Sorry, reflex... I don't even know what browser you're using, but I had to say it.  Nerd impulse.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

I use IE at work and FF at home... and on the side at work.

Lynx

Speaking of doing stuff while you're waiting...

http://xkcd.com/303/

One of my favorite ones. 

Blame Chel, she got me started on xkcd.  Something about "some nights typing *hug* just doesn't cut it."
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Chseeads

Newsman