News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

The boar don't jive in Sharing 445

Started by Lynx, August 21, 2011, 06:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia Bedelia

That's what you get, flirting with (even more) other women!

Chseeads

I'm not flirting with the FB stalker!!!  :nono:  :rant:

Mel-Mel probably made a pact with someone under the age of 5.

MsJennJenn

Mary's gonna be like that stalker woman who haunts Seth because he chose someone else over her. haha...

Quote from: Chseeads on August 24, 2011, 01:01:15 PM

bahahaha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Not to mention Mt Dewy.  I think Seth broke her heart too.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Yup...so true. Pretty sure Alaina's ghost is more scary than Mary's haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

And in the midst of all this he continually runs off after Sunshiney.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

na, he totally didnt even acknowledge my hug in the last sharing thread. :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

If you ask me, its cause he turned fowl.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on August 24, 2011, 02:00:05 PM
na, he totally didnt even acknowledge my hug in the last sharing thread. :grin:

that's cus I hid it....lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

Chseeads

Lynx

G'mornin y'all. 

Monday I had to use caffeine to make up for lack of sleep.  Yesterday I felt so blah.  Fortunately the pace was slow at work (on my end of the furnace line anyway.)  The question arose how was it going on my end of the line and I said "A bit boring... but much better than yesterday, which was hectic.  I like boring, boring is good.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Gonna be headed home within the hour. :sadbounce:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

The Purple Fuzzy

GP wouldnt let me in for a while, then I got busy with work and when I came back I was able to get in.

mini

MelodyB

Actually he's 28. His name is Jason. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Well.

I am pleased to know that GP craziness is going strong today. :lol:

Working on some upcycling projects for the new ToB website. I have a hunch Miss Chelbertina is going to like one of these. :D A lot. :D You know... her argyle addiction and all... ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 24, 2011, 06:06:56 PM
GP wouldnt let me in for a while, then I got busy with work and when I came back I was able to get in.

Me either.

Quote from: MelodyB on August 24, 2011, 06:09:32 PM

Actually he's 28. His name is Jason. Lol

:o :freaky2:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

Quote from: SippinTea on August 24, 2011, 06:49:30 PM
Well.

I am pleased to know that GP craziness is going strong today. :lol:

Working on some upcycling projects for the new ToB website. I have a hunch Miss Chelbertina is going to like one of these. :D A lot. :D You know... her argyle addiction and all... ;)

:beret:

Ohh yeah? DETAILS NEEDED!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

1) Lady Melody, at least you Did get in a LONG weekend!

2) Have I not been investigating Seth's playa-like tendencies for a long time?

3) Ladies Mary and Alana are both lovely, but I'm not sure I would want Either of their ghosts haunting me, much less Both!

John  :waving:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 24, 2011, 06:06:56 PM
when I came back I was able to get in.

I'm sorry to hear that.

*cough*

:hypocrite:

Went to town, had lunch at Red Lobster, cause I had a gift card good there or a couple other places....  Man, my fish I ordered looked so homely and pitiful.  lol I was expecting a big fillet, and it was like 3 little pieces that looked almost like what you would throw back if you caught it when you went fishing. lol 

It tasted alright though....  Anyhoo.....

Dropped eggs at the PO - which I might add, were for one of the losers that bought on Ebay, then never paid, and then on the last day before I could just close the case and get the selling fee back, they pay out of no where...  :roll:  Never communicated with me at all....  I don't know what they're problem is.  If you buy something perishable and time sensitive like eggs, you have to know what you're doing, dipwads....ugh.  Stupid people. 

Went through the bank drive thru before lunch with a church deposit too.

Then after the lunch and PO then went to drop off a church phone bill payment and get some feed.  Going across town and out west was horrendous....construction, and IU.  LANDS.

Would've got gas out at Ellettsville too but they were lined up at the Swifty cause it was 3.48 and everywhere else was 3.79....  I didn't want to wait in that mess, so thought I'd swing back down by Sam's and see, and it was 3.47, so yay anyway.....

Home. 

Had bacon & eggs & cheese and toast.