News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Doing some work to the system

Started by Scott, September 07, 2011, 06:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Jerry will be working with the server in the next 24 hours or so.  Please be patient if we are offline for a bit, it is just some site maintenance.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

sunlight

:sigh: ooookkkkkkkk... :grin:

Thanks for the warning!
* sunlight hugs Scott
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Soubriquet

If you see this post... the work is complete.  Or mostly.
the web guy (the one who's usually at fault when it doesn't work)

Roscoe

Do we have a dancing bannana smiley?  :clap: :clap2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Soubriquet

I see that people are finding the Mission238.com address!  tell your friends.  lol
the web guy (the one who's usually at fault when it doesn't work)

Roscoe

Yeah, without gp, I reverted to facebook- and found other gp nuts there waiting. Didn't take much to follow your directions. :biglaugh: Thanks for this place!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy