New Band - Goodbye June

Started by newkris, April 30, 2008, 11:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newkris

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=190233594&MyToken=308e591f-943c-424a-a520-2cd46a136038

have you guys heard this band?  oh my word . . .   i LOVE the song "worry" . . .  i love their voices, i love the sound, i love the spirit behind them.

anybody know stuff about them?

one of the girls from church told me about them so i checked out their myspace.  i see a lot of mutual friends on their page. 

i also see that they are playing a lot of gigs with some pretty big names.

very impressed.  what do you think?
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Roxie

They sound good... I never heard of them until now. I am thinking that if they come back to Cincinnati after their May appearence at the Underground that maybe I'd go to a concert. It would be cool.  :)
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

newkris

i really like their sound.  i don't know if they have a CD recorded yet, but if you get to see them, let me know how they are live. 

i like the idea that they are strong musically and don't compromise their art for their faith.  and they are strong enough in their faith that they don't compromise their faith for their art. 

know what i mean?
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.