News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Still Nunya Business... But since SippinTea needs thread 3...

Started by sunlight, February 26, 2008, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

She doesnt have to covet a Vespa anymore...she has one.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tsalagi

Heee...I'd like to see her try to ride that one though :D

MelodyB

SippinTea

*groooooaaaannn* WHY did you have to resurrect this thread? :pound: I thought it was dead for good, and was secretly cheering.

:pout:

:pound: again for good measure

Quote from: Tsalagi on April 14, 2008, 03:52:08 AM
What does your order think about your Vespa-coveting ways?  Has the Mother Superior smacked youse with a ruler yet?

All I had to do was hold it out to her, look pathetic, and say sadly "Rev Mother, I have sinned".... that was it! I get to keep the Vespa, and all my wrongs are atoned for.

*cough*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

iridiscente

Do you like Selah? 

(Did you know that the lead singer's wife just went through a really difficult pregnancy and just delivered their fourth daughter April 7. You might keep them in your prayers as they just finished the pregnancy with knowledge that the child would not live long after birth. Audrey Caroline lived 2 hours before leaving this earth. http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/)

SippinTea

Yes, I love listening to Selah.

And no, I hadn't heard that. :( How very sad.

sunlight

did you know i am currently doing clinicals working with a mother superior for a really BIG convent here?

hehe, she is from poland and is REALLY hard to understand... but very funny! she walked by this transportation guy the other day and offered him a can of sprite while saying "do you want some wiskey?" haha! the guy about croaked! and she walked into the nurses station and had all of us laughing our heads off!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on March 04, 2008, 10:48:32 PM
Hit quote Sharon...then you will see it in regular size. You dont have to post after you hit quote...just look at it and go on... :)

You ARE new huh? LOL j/k!
Hey, that is great to know! I've been copying and pasting into a word doc and enlarging!  This will be much faster!  Funny what you can learn from random threads... :D

sunlight

or you can copy/past it into your browser spot... where you put hte www.website at, and it wont take the code there either so it shows up readable...

iridiscente

Quote from: practicalme on April 14, 2008, 03:53:27 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on March 04, 2008, 10:48:32 PM
Hit quote Sharon...then you will see it in regular size. You dont have to post after you hit quote...just look at it and go on... :)

You ARE new huh? LOL j/k!
Hey, that is great to know! I've been copying and pasting into a word doc and enlarging!  This will be much faster!  Funny what you can learn from random threads... :D
hmmm... so how do you get words so small in the first place?

MelodyB

If you are using quick reply you hit preview and then the little square with the arrows in it on the top right below the smileys. Then change the number in the tag from 12 to 1 then add your text between the tags. If you are not using quick reply its there after you hit reply.

MelodyB

HA! I said all that and I cant even see it from my phone! But I think it is right!

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

LeahMarie

No, I didn't know.. But now I do! Brannon told me.. Lol
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

Thats why I asked...you looked like you knew already. :P

LeahMarie

MelodyB

LeahMarie

Lol, no I meant that I didn't know.. Not that I didn't look like it.. Although, I don't know how I looked like I knew!

MelodyB

LeahMarie

Aw, I'm glad! I love making people laugh! Laughter is such a beautiful sound, hey? :thumbsup2:

sunlight

yes it is! it's one of my favorite!
* sunlight hugs leah

Newsman

Do you like scruffy guys?
With scruff alone, or with a tie?
Even if with manners they do try?
Must your scruffy guy wear a tie?

SippinTea

Ummm.....
Only special scruffy guys.
Special scruffy guys look great with or without the tie on. All depends on the situation whether the tie is necessary.
Manners are essential. As for the tie, see above.^
Nah. They can wear cargo pants and a (clean!) t-shirt if they wish.

:beret:

iridiscente