News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Ask Mom some more! Its thread #4!!

Started by MelodyB, February 04, 2008, 03:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Well, they were at the IBC music fest. I saw a picture of all the GP people who attended, cept Chel. She took the pic.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Envelope on April 03, 2008, 01:57:41 AM
WHERE was the HONEYMOON??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

it can't be a secret no more!!!!!!

sharon

Quote from: Sis on April 03, 2008, 02:34:36 AM
Well, they were at the IBC music fest. I saw a picture of all the GP people who attended, cept Chel. She took the pic.

Bro. Dad has connections and we are staying in a cabin at the Indiana UPC Campgrounds. We leave tomorrow to go home. It's been absolutely wonderful! I keep telling him, I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed. It's beautiful here and the presence and peace of God can be felt all over the campus here, and the beauty of His creation can be seen everywhere. I'm meeting new brothers and sisters in Christ, making new friends, and everyone is being so nice, they're all just wonderful people.
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

giggles

I saw those picture. it showed on your face. You look relaxed and still glowing. I can't wait to get up there and see what the Lord has planned for us. We are very blessed to have such wonderful men who love us. I couldn't in my wildest dreams ever imagined that I could be this happy. Isn't God good!!!!!!!

Envelope

Finally!!!!!!  LOL

I been working my tushie off for 2 weeks now and you are having a party!!!!!  LOLOL

I can't say it enough.....................I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also proud to say...........it's been 7 years of marriage for me.......and I still LIKE my husband!!!!!  (Love, but you get the pic) LOL

sharon

congrats girl!!!!!

Just_in

So mom do you miss everyone and Panama City yet?

But the most imporant question is do you miss your Job? :-?

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

Sis

Can I guess? She hasn't had time. I'll bet it's like she's been on vacation since she left FL.

MelodyB

Yeah but she is officially HOME now.

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

When I first moved to NY, then here, I felt like I was on vacation for the first few months. It didn't seem real. I imagine she's in the same frame of mind at the moment.

Sister Mom, you going to look for a job or are you going to be a homemaker?

MelodyB

Just_in

oh btw i saw Peoples First had an ad in the paper for you job.

Jennie-lynnie

MelodyB

Just_in

I wish she would come back to us in here.

Brother Dad

I will try to get Sis Mom to take time to give you all a hollar.  She is staying real busy trying to get me to help her get the house like we both want it.  But I like to sneak off and get on the computer. lol
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on April 09, 2008, 03:15:43 PM
I will try to get Sis Mom to take time to give you all a hollar.  She is staying real busy trying to get me to help her get the house like we both want it.  But I like to sneak off and get on the computer. lol

:o So THAT'S what you've been doing!  :nono:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

MOM IS HERE!!! YAY!!!

We missed you!

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Just_in on April 06, 2008, 08:57:36 PM
So mom do you miss everyone and Panama City yet?

Well...... maybe not everyone. But most people, yes.  :-(

Quote from: Just_in on April 06, 2008, 08:57:36 PM

But the most imporant question is do you miss your Job? :-?

You're kidding, right?  :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard: :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard: :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sister_Mom on April 10, 2008, 04:02:21 PM
Quote from: Brother Dad on April 09, 2008, 03:15:43 PM

:o So THAT'S what you've been doing!  :nono:
BUSTED :pound:
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

SippinTea

*screams* They BOTH showed up!

*Tight hug* for you both :) I miss you. :(

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Sis on April 07, 2008, 04:49:44 AM
When I first moved to NY, then here, I felt like I was on vacation for the first few months. It didn't seem real. I imagine she's in the same frame of mind at the moment.

It doesn't seem real because it's just too wonderful to be real. Not to say that life is perfect and always fair, but God has given me such a wonderful husband with so many amazing qualities I couldn't list them all here, and Bro Dad's kids are all so loving and sweet and are trying so hard to make me feel like part of the family, and the grandkids have already given me a nickname....... I just don't think I coud possibly ask for more.

So yes, in that sense it doesn't seem real, but I know it is, because I know in my heart this is truly my home and where I belong.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Jennie-lynnie on April 09, 2008, 01:27:26 AM
Did you know that I MISS YOU?!?!?!

*hugs* Jennie - still praying for you girl

Quote from: MelodyB on April 09, 2008, 01:31:43 AM
I think I miss her MORE. :sadbounce:

*hugs* Melody - I miss you too

Quote from: Just_in on April 09, 2008, 12:21:20 PM
I wish she would come back to us in here.

*hugs* Justin - Love you son, hang in there!

Quote from: SippinTea on April 10, 2008, 04:08:30 PM
*screams* They BOTH showed up!

*Tight hug* for you both :) I miss you. :(

:beret:

*hugs* Ruby - I miss you too!

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sister_Mom on April 10, 2008, 04:11:42 PM
Quote from: Sis on April 07, 2008, 04:49:44 AM

It doesn't seem real because it's just too wonderful to be real. Not to say that life is perfect and always fair, but God has given me such a wonderful husband with so many amazing qualities I couldn't list them all here, and Bro Dad's kids are all so loving and sweet and are trying so hard to make me feel like part of the family, and the grandkids have already given me a nickname....... I just don't think I coud possibly ask for more.

So yes, in that sense it doesn't seem real, but I know it is, because I know in my heart this is truly my home and where I belong.
God really loves me so much to give me this awesome woman.  Having her here feels so right.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on April 10, 2008, 04:15:02 PM
God really loves me so much to give me this awesome woman.  Having her here feels so right.
[/quote]

Thank you baby. I love you!  :lips: :kissed:

Now time to get to work!  :tank:

MelodyB

Haha! She used the Tank on him!! She means it!!

*HUGS* Mom.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on April 10, 2008, 04:19:14 PM
Haha! She used the Tank on him!! She means it!!

*HUGS* Mom.

Yeah, I haven't used the tank in a long time. It feels good to use it again.  :freaky2: