News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask Mom some more! Its thread #4!!

Started by MelodyB, February 04, 2008, 03:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister_Mom

Ya know, they really didn't need to give Bro. Chapman any nuts, cause he's already nuts. :silly: I'm somebody made sure to point that out though.  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 17, 2008, 01:58:25 PM
Ya know, they really didn't need to give Bro. Chapman any nuts, cause he's already nuts. :silly: I'm somebody made sure to point that out though.  :laughhard:

true but it was a pick your prize thing and thats what he picked lol

Tricia Lea

dooooooooooooo

how much more work do you have left to do in Florida?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on March 18, 2008, 06:35:42 PM
dooooooooooooo

Not including today I have 6 1/2 days of work here on the job. As far as packing, I only have to go through my bathroom cabinets, and two cabinets in the hall. Most of that will be just throwing stuff away. Other than that, there are a couple of things I need to do before I leave, but that will finish up my packing, which could possibly be done tonight.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Not too bad for a world class expert procrastinator, eh?  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 18, 2008, 06:46:46 PM
Quote from: Tricia Lea on March 18, 2008, 06:35:42 PM
dooooooooooooo

Not including today I have 6 1/2 days of work here on the job. As far as packing, I only have to go through my bathroom cabinets, and two cabinets in the hall. Most of that will be just throwing stuff away. Other than that, there are a couple of things I need to do before I leave, but that will finish up my packing, which could possibly be done tonight.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Not too bad for a world class expert procrastinator, eh?  :laughhard:

lololol

MelodyB

Wow...good job Mom. I didnt know you were that far along! :thumbsup2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Combine willingness, determination and the motivation of starting a new life with the most wonderful man in the world and procrastination goes out the window.  :biglaugh:

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

MelodyB

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on March 18, 2008, 09:24:05 PM

:o Ummmm..... Errrrr.......

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Sister_Mom

Quote from: SippinTea on March 18, 2008, 09:56:55 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on March 18, 2008, 09:24:05 PM

:o Ummmm..... Errrrr.......

:beret:

:o

Don't even!!  :nono:

:pound:

Ruby, you are silly!  :laughhard:

giggles

MelodyB

Im tellin ya, she is gonna name them, John, Ruby and Melody.

Sister_Mom

Sorry, there's already a son named John, can't have 2. :nono:

What if they're all girls or all boys? I guess we could name them John, Robert and Mel if they're all boys and Jane, Ruby and Melody if they're all girls.  :laughhard:

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Besides, Trish is the one that's going to have the Dingbat triplets, remember?  :laughhard:

That means, IT AIN'T GONNA BE ME!!!  :nono:

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 19, 2008, 01:20:15 AM
Besides, Trish is the one that's going to have the Dingbat triplets, remember?  :laughhard:

That means, IT AIN'T GONNA BE ME!!!  :nono:

:o :o

MelodyB

giggles

It doesn't have to be Trish. It could be some other (long pause) married Dingbat. Maybe we should get Sir John to rule on this one.

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 18, 2008, 09:40:38 PM
Combine willingness, determination and the motivation of starting a new life with the most wonderful man in the world and procrastination goes out the window.  :biglaugh:
Can anyone be any sweeter.  I love this woman
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Tricia Lea

I think she likes you too

:grin: :grin:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on March 19, 2008, 02:25:29 AM

I love you too.

By the way, I love the new av. That's one handsome man there. He's just as handsome as the man in my av.  :love2:

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 19, 2008, 02:34:47 AM
Quote from: Brother Dad on March 19, 2008, 02:25:29 AM

I love you too.

This woman exceeds anything I could have hoped for.  God is so good to me. :clap:

By the way, I love the new av. That's one handsome man there. He's just as handsome as the man in my av.  :love2:
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.