Can/will someone please help???

Started by Raven180, December 05, 2013, 12:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Raven180

There is a post over at Apostolic Friends Forum where he gives more details as to why he quit the subterfuge. It's called "Everyone needs to read this now". It's open to the non-registered public and can be found in the section called Fellowship Hall. His screen name is livefortruth.
Luke 12:24,

24. Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them...

Scott

Yeah... I looked through AFF and had to leave.  I just cannot stand the combative nature over there.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Raven180

Quote from: Scott on December 10, 2013, 05:53:57 PM
Yeah... I looked through AFF and had to leave.  I just cannot stand the combative nature over there.

It can certainly get discouraging and disappointing. There are a few diamonds in the rough, though. It just needs better moderation.
Luke 12:24,

24. Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them...

Melody

I'm glad to have heard about this whole situation.  My glasses aren't so rose colored but neither am I with less hope.

I read the AFF thread and I would like to think he's a step closer to what his soul really longs for. Authentic Christians. But he's gotta get his head/heart wrapped around Grace.

Scott

People should take a look at the rules of the board.  For each of the rules, there are dozens of stories behind them.

Some are pretty wild.

The Never Ending Battle