News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

wedding pictures

Started by Heather, April 19, 2007, 07:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

alright you rabid GP fiends. here are your pics for now. i do have more. but these are the ones i have ready. i giggled the whole time. my dad pretty much dragged me up the aisle. once they turned us around and presented us as mr. and mrs. matt still, my dad cheered and said 'yeah' and pumped his arm in the air.  :roll: but it was wonderful. i'm loving it.

matt, me, sis mccann, and pastor

the happy couple [please excuse the weird face i'm making. lol.]

me and my bridal party

me and my sister

....i do....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

*Christi*

Awwwww!!  YAY!!  Congrats!!   :clap2:

randerzforya

:clap: Yay, pictures!!

And you look beautiful!! I can't wait to see more!

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Jennie-lynnie

acjmom

"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Bliss

Congratulations!  

You and your husband look really good together. :2love:

chelleebelle

Congratulations, Newlyweds!

Heather

yes the newlyweds who have been sick for their second week of marriage!!! we both have this sinus congestion junk that's been going around. blah!

NessasMama

Awwww......beautiful pics!!!! Congratulations!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: aupcworship on April 27, 2007, 07:13:08 PM
yes the newlyweds who have been sick for their second week of marriage!!! we both have this sinus congestion junk that's been going around. blah!

didn't know there was a reason that sickness is listed first when vowing "in sickness and in health" eh?

:nono: cut out that kissing... stop sharing those germs

:biglaugh: I hope you guys feel better soon - the wedding looked beautiful, thanks for sharing photos and CONGRATULATIONS!

Heather

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on April 28, 2007, 05:11:29 AM

didn't know there was a reason that sickness is listed first when vowing "in sickness and in health" eh?

excellent point. i knew i shouldn't have agreed to that! lol. just kidding.

apsurf

Nice pics, you just look like a deer in the headlights until that last one when you finally smile!

Heather

i was to the point of being tired of smiling. lol.