News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ipod

Started by Kyle, February 06, 2007, 08:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

I recently obtained an Ipod Shuffle and I love it.  I prefer the Shuffle to the Nano or Ipod itself because I am not a big video fan but I am a music fan.  Can't beat it for $88.00, tax included.

I have now officially joined the Ipod world.

This is a sad day indeed.
Stupidity is a global epidemic.

misshk1980

A friend recently asked me to download music on her Ipod since she doesn't have a computer. It seems to be very confusing on how to get the songs onto the Ipod itself........... Any hints? My parents got me a Creative MP3 more than 2 years ago and i absolutely adore it. Very simple program for downloading/uploading (whatever lingo is supposed to be used)!

nicolejoy

I got my ipod shuffle for free, brand new!! I LOVE it - so small and easy!!

Kim - my hubby has a creative too, it's good if you like a bit more "high tech" I think... it's definitely better quality than my ipod shuffle (and it's worth a lot more too!!) - but for me, simple is good.

I haven't had any problems uploading, but my hubby is great with computers so he just does it for me ;)

EricShane

I have a Krazr phone that has an MP3 player built in, its awesome.. I have a 1 gb card in it and holds all I need..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you