News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

problem

Started by Melody, November 30, 2006, 12:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

When I click on "mark as read" I get this message....

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

Following those directions does nothing.   :smirk2:

OGIA

I don't know what the problem is, but I get the same message, only at home, though, not at work.  When it comes up, I click on the "home" button at the top of the page and go back and redo it.  It always works the 2nd time.   :-?

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. Zechariah 14:9

Ignorance of the Identity of the One True God is not a valid reason to practice idolatry.

DENNIS

I would just like to know what the difference between a 'baird', firestorm, ect is to this site, guess the more u post, the more u get named that way?!?!?!?!? Nevermind, i know the answer now. sorry.
When Praise goes up, his presence is known.

Classicrambler

I have the problem, that if I try posting within 45 seconds, and then go back to wait, when I try re-posting, I am told that I already posted. Which I really didn't. Kinda odd; it never worked that way before.