kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randerzforya

Ooh, I love Target's kid clothes! They're cheap, but they aren't made of that cheap material, and they're so cute!

Amelia Bedelia

I love your little booger photo Miranda!    :laughhard:

randerzforya

Hehe, thank you. I do too.  ;)

NessasMama

OMW, them are the sweetest pics I've seen of your girls on here yet!!!!! There always so cute, but them pics are by far the best ones in my opinion. I love the dresses!!!! CUTE, cute....
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Envelope

Here's a few more of my pretty princesses!!

Hannah!!

Hannah's super duper cheeseball grin!!!

Kaitlynn!!  She looks super petite here, but in all actuallity, she's kind of solid (not chunky, just solid)

Enjoy these!!  I have a zillion of them on my wall now!!  I am so greatful there are others better than I at photography!!

sharon

NessasMama

They are all soooooo beautiful!!!! I love seeing pics of other peoples kids!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

NessasMama

randerzforya

Awww, all of the girls are adorable!!

acjmom

"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

acjmom

ok, here are easter pics of my family for the general public....

my absolute fave  :love2:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

randerzforya

Awwww, I'll say it again Rissa, you have the CUTEST family!!  ;) I still can't get over how pretty the girls dresses are! And you did a great job on the ties too! I'll be expecting some ties/dresses (depending on what it is) when my little one gets here! lol Seriously, you should be proud, you've got some adorable kiddos there!

acjmom

thanks so much miranda!  how about if you have a girl i'll make a christmas dress for her, and a matching tie for ethan?  ;)

randerzforya

Awww, that would be awesome, if it's not too much trouble of course!! You're a sweetie! I can't wait to see yall again!

NessasMama

acjmom.............. You made the dresses and ties? ? ? ?  Your family is so beautiful!!!

jquillen

Awesome Pictures Everyone!

NessasMama and Envelope your girls are beautiful.

Acjmom I love the matching dresses and ties.  Your kids are adorable.

NessasMama

UPC_gurl_4_God

I never posted any pictures before...but i thought i could start. This is Michael...my cousin's baby. And pretty much the only guy in my life.

This is me and Michael one night when i was babysitting...

The face doesn't show it, but he did like the basket.

randerzforya

Awww, he's a cutie!!

I haven't posted any of Ethan in forever..let me see what I've got..

Talkin on the phone..

Laughing..

Me and Ethan..I look horrible here, but he looks cute! (Minus the food on his face..lol)

Ya know I noticed he looks soooo different in every pic. lol

acjmom

thanks everyone! 
miranda, ethan looks sooooooo much like you!

randerzforya

lol Thanks! Most everyone out here thinks he looks like Brandon, so I looove hearing someone think he looks like me!  ;)

If nothing else I can always claim his blue eyes, Brandon's are this light clear blue color, I've got the darker blue like Ethans.

Raecheal

He definitely looks A LOT like you!

randerzforya

NessasMama

Awwww.......Ethan and Michael are adorable!! I really like Ethans eyes........they seem to just light up!!!

randerzforya

Aww, thanks! He's always happy and laughing, I love that about him! He may always keep me on my toes, but I'm sooo glad he has such a bubbly personality.  :)

NessasMama

Quote from: MirandaLynn on April 12, 2007, 08:59:59 PM
Aww, thanks! He's always happy and laughing, I love that about him! He may always keep me on my toes, but I'm sooo glad he has such a bubbly personality.  :)

It wouldn't be true motherhood if our children didn't keep us on our toes!!!!! LOL!!!!! My little girl has a very bubbly personality also and it makes up for the times when shes mischievous!!!!!!