News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Chseeads

Please line up in an orderly fashion and post Inez at a time.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm making banana bread.  Had bananas that needed to be used.

Lynx

*Psalm_97 whimpers because he's here and the banana bread is there.

:-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

I don't think these dumplings are gonna turn out right. This is horrible. And dad is in a dumb mood. I need to get AWAY FROM THESE INVALID parents in these close quarters.

I'm disappointed in my dinner, We don't have the proper stuff to cook properly and it's really difficult to figure out something and of course, NO ONE else will do anything. And I'm expected to do it all. Even here. It's honestly really working on my nerves.

MelodyB

/rant

I'll be good now. I just need to vent sometimes. I'm getting tired of this.

SippinTea

*tight squeeze* for Mel. I'm sorry, girlie. I would babysit them if I could.

:beret:

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on September 08, 2012, 09:10:55 PM
*tight squeeze* for Mel. I'm sorry, girlie. I would babysit them if I could.

I wouldn't put you through that.

But I appreciate the thought! ;)

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on September 08, 2012, 08:16:13 PM
Lord. You are insane.

You shouldn't make disparaging remarks about the Lord. 

* Chseeads stands back before the lightning strikes Mel-Mel.

MelodyB

BTW...I am good for the moment. Im in Youth class, and my kids are here.

All is better. For the moment...

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on September 08, 2012, 08:47:55 PM
I don't think these dumplings are gonna turn out right. This is horrible. And dad is in a dumb mood. I need to get AWAY FROM THESE INVALID parents in these close quarters.

I'm disappointed in my dinner, We don't have the proper stuff to cook properly and it's really difficult to figure out something and of course, NO ONE else will do anything. And I'm expected to do it all. Even here. It's honestly really working on my nerves.

Cindermella.

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on September 08, 2012, 10:15:40 PM

* Chseeads stands back before the lightning strikes Mel-Mel.

:o

Its lightning here now for reals.

Chseeads

SippinTea

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

Checked into our condo just in time for a migraine onset. Slept 2 hours and feel alot better. We are having some rough waves from Hurricane Leslie but its still not work so I'll take it :)

*HUGS* Mel and Ruby
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

Ugh. Glad you were able to sleep it off. Migraines are horrid.

*Hugs* Heather.

Chseeads

Melody

Oh you guys are hilarious. 

the name Inez means "pure and holy."

Sorry Mel.  I felt that way when we ran a church campground for 3 years.  We lived in a cabin during the summer months.  There was no stove.  I had a microwave and a grill.  I learned to grill.   

Though Hannah is recovering from the poison ivy, she got it so terribly that she still looks pretty rough.  The itchiness is gone for the most part and it's been almost a week.  I think that is doing well.  However, I may keep her home tomorrow.  She does look like a burn victim still.  I believe most, if not all has shown itself.  Which reveals she thoroughly "washed" with the poison ivy on her arms and face.  She also is sounding like she is getting a cold, which is rare.  I wonder if the poison ivy has made her a little weaker?  Idk how or if it even affects the immune system. 

I have a rant though it's not nearly as rough as others.  I was cleaning the church today and just about when I was finished, a baby shower was gearing up.  A family comes into the narthex, little one carrying a 1 liter of pop, drops it and it explodes.  I wasn't right there but Andrew was and someone asked him if he'd clean it up.  Of course he did.  At first he came to tell me about it and I told him to show them where the mop was.  When he returned, he had mopped it up.  I told him to go rinse the mop and go over it one more time quickly and then we would head out.  Now, mind you, when people have baby or wedding showers or whatever at the church, they are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.  This is understood.  But this happened RIGHT in the entry way doors.  I went back later to make sure everything was presentable for Sunday and low and behold, there is sticky pop sprayed all over the glass doors.  Now, I'm trying to wrap my head around a parent not cleaning up after their child, the person heading up the event not making sure things were cleaned back up since the cleaners had already been there and done, and how everyone exited out of those doors and it still not get addressed.  I know I'm a cleaning lady.  But good grief, I don't go and let my kids dump out the salt and pepper shakers at the restaurant simply because the bus boy gets paid to clean the tables, or leave new clothes all over the floors in the dressing rooms simply because it's someone's job to keep it tidy!  And it may have nothing to do with taking advantage of the cleaning people but even the idea that it's ok to not clean up after your child.  I don't understand that at all.

Ok.  I'm done.  I'm not even moody, just still kind of shocked.

The Purple Fuzzy

Most people that have never helped clean a church or business have NO clue.  They don't even think about it.

Melody

Before I ever cleaned a church, I still cleaned up after my child if they made some sort of a mess.  Other's homes, stores, even outside if applicable.  And from the GET GO my kids have been expected to help clean up anything they've contributed to.  Even as toddlers, they were to help clean up toys when playing at someone's house before we left.  How can they not think about their child making a mess and leaving it?  I seriously cannot comprehend it.  I would think they would have to purposely ignore it.

Lynx

For a different perspective, drive the church bus for a while.  Some parents honestly don't notice.  Some of the kids I pick up on the church bus live in houses with cockroaches EVERYWHERE, filthy carpets and walls, and the parents don't seem to be bothered by it.

Odd you should mention this tonight... I just got back home from two hours of vacuuming the church.  It didn't take two hours because it was a big mess, it's just a big church. 
"Do you sing at church?"