News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Royal Tailor Band

Started by newkris, May 31, 2007, 02:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newkris

http://myspace.com/royaltailorband

any of youse guys heard them yet?  sound pretty good to me.  according to thi, i would have LOVED them .  . he liked them.  that means they are probably harder sounding than the average college band, but not out of control.

and, btw, yes, they are apostolic.  i like that part the best.  just because we are apostolic doesn't mean we can't have FUN music, hey?

so .  . what do you think?  any comments? 

oh yeah, one more thing. . . their drummer's name is travis.  how funny is that?   :laughhard:
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

TRAV

They're pretty tight. Nice.

They kind of remind me of a band called "All Together Separate", which I really dug for awhile. Props to any band putting out original music. I just hate being jealous all the time....lol. *sigh*
PROVERBS 3:5,6

newkris

jealous?  no, you should be patting yourself on the back. 

what was the name of that band that started to shift the paradigm of "Christian rock band" in the UPC?

hhhhmmm . . . i seem to recall they played in MO, too, before anyone else had . . . and didn't they place NAYC before anyone else had?  and didn't they have a CD before anyone else had? 

um.  yeah.  you started it, friend of mine.  now revel in the results of influence.
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

:great: Yeah, what she said.

And then go on tour, because some of us missed y'all the first time around. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Amelia Bedelia

ditto what they said!

keep the music flowing...
;)

TRAV

(that actually helped) Thanks, girls. It would be my pleasure. At this point you might actually just see my band instead of the bigger than life PLAN:BE of yesteryear. Peace. *sigh*

newkris

that's okay . . .

:sing: memories .  . light the corners of my mind . . . misty water color memories . .  .   :sing:

okay.  i'll stop singing now.  *sigh*  those were some fun days, hey?
me, too.

TRAV

*bump*

This band deserves another listen. I hope they make it to the top. I hope they know my name someday. LOL

I love music. Doing a gig with my band tomorrow and feeling so full of life because of it. Music fills me.

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

alohilani

I LOVE THESE BOYS! Tauren, DJ, Trav, Kyle, and the gang are the best! They are definitely talented and annointed - I honestly belive that they have what it takes. They did music at our boot camp in July.. And rocked it, I might add. ;) I can't say enough good about them - they are truly passionate about what they do. SO refreshing!

On a funny note, they got a bit of a bad deal at NAYC because their performance was cut short, so no one was buying their cds... We decided to grab handfuls of them and just pass them out at the door as people left the last service! lol - I don't even KNOW how many people I rushed up to, asked them 'Haveyoueverheardoftheroyaltailorband?' and shoved a CD in their hand. :biglaugh: I'm a dedicated promotor. ;)