News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

What a mess!

Started by Jennie-lynnie, March 01, 2007, 06:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuJu03

must have ate his own poop...right?

Chseeads

Quote from: JuJu03 on March 03, 2007, 04:28:01 AM
must have ate his own poop...right?

That's what I was wondering.  :freaky:

littlegal

JuJu03

Chseeads

littlegal

um. Not the dogs either.  He has a 3 year old brother that refuses to poop in the potty.  Apparantly he dropped a pellet somewhere and Anthany found it.  I found him with it squished in his hands and partly in his mouth.  I told you guys it was nasty. 

JuJu03

:roll: :biglaugh: :pound: :biglaugh: :laughhard:...maybe he thought it was play-dough?

littlegal

nicolejoy

Quote from: littlegal on March 03, 2007, 07:01:36 PM
um. Not the dogs either.  He has a 3 year old brother that refuses to poop in the potty.  Apparantly he dropped a pellet somewhere and Anthany found it.  I found him with it squished in his hands and partly in his mouth.  I told you guys it was nasty. 

ROFL - that's soooo funny, but SOOOO disgusting!!!

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

randerzforya

You're lucky the onsie worked, Jennie. We tried that with Ethan, but he put his hand up the bottom and took it off without unsnapping it..so then we tried putting pants/shorts on him under the onsie..well that worked for about a day.  :roll: lol Then we tried tape, and he would pull on the diaper until he got it out from underneath the tape!! It was soo frustrating!

But, turns out, he was just ready to start potting training, PTL, I don't know what we would have done if he kept taking it off! So now that he knows he can use the potty whenever he wants, he has no problem keeping the diaper on in the meantime. I thought he was too young for it, but I guess when they're ready, they're ready! Haha.

Envelope

that's about the age that Kaitlynn (my 4 year old) got interested in potty training.  She was completely done by 22 mos. 

I HATED poop messes, but thankfully neither of my girls were "into" taking their diapers off!!!  The worst mess I had was the time Kaitlynn was in her bouncy saucer and had a diaper overload!!  THAT was bad!!

sharon

randerzforya

You're lucky!! Ethan made about a dozen or so messes during a couple of months before he started either taking the diaper off after using the bathroom, or taking it off before and using the bathroom carefully where he didn't get dirty. lol I figured when he started doing that it was time to think about starting the potty training.

Jennie-lynnie

Quote from: Envelope on March 05, 2007, 06:57:56 PM
The worst mess I had was the time Kaitlynn was in her bouncy saucer and had a diaper overload!!  THAT was bad!!

I've had that happen twice in Noah's jumperoo! YUK! I'd much rather clean it out of the play pen than the carpet! lol

LeahMarie

Oh, ew! See, this is why I'm not sure if I want kids :tantrum: I love kids! But- I like to have them for a day, and then give them back to their parents!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

Yeah....after they poop all over your house!

Jennie-lynnie

MelodyB

JENNIE! I tried to call you twice today...go check my thread in General...I never could get you so I posted it for the GP public.

acjmom

all of my horror stories on this subject are with abigail  :biglaugh:

when we first put her in a toddler bed (around 13 months) we woke up one morning to an awful stench.  we looked across the hall and saw her door open and heard her playing.  she was "painting" her room with the contents of her diaper which had been removed  :o  it was on the bed, floor, several toys, walls, and herself  :yell:

next best story....  when we went to puerto rico my father rented a van and took us on a tour around the island one day.  after a couple of hours we discovered abigail (15mo. old) has problems with carsickness.... she puked all over herself in the carseat.  we pulled over and took her out to try and clean her & the carseat up and change her clothes, then got back in and i held her in my lap (facing me).  the smell was awful cuz we were on the freeway so there was no way to get water to rinse anything.  by the time we got to a place with water (and clothing stores) she had puked 2 more times, on me!  we were out of clothes for her, and i was down to wearing a souvenir t-shirt we had bought for larry (HUGE, and completely tacky with the skirt i had on).... had to carry her in with just a diaper on to buy a new outfit  :roll:  she was fine the rest of the way back to the condo, but we stayed off the freeway and went through towns.  it took 3 people and an hour or so to clean up the carseat and van.
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

amanda18

One day I was watching my youth leaders 4 yr old daughter and she starts screaming I need a soda now! It was almost time for her to go to bed so I was like no you can't have a soda. She suddenly starts vomiting all over her self and the kitchen and it was  Nasty. I had to give her a bath to get the vomit chunks outta her hair. IT was a big smelly mess. She didn't have any extra cloths so I gave her a t-shirt that fitted her like a dress. it was bad. It's because of that experiance I don't think being a mom would be very fun.

JUST DANCE!!

MelodyB

I was watching my cousin and he was 2 1/2. He was also being potty trained. He was sick and threw up all over himself and the bed at Nap time. I got him in the tub, washed the sheets, and was putting fresh sheets on the bed when he got loose and went into the kitchen and peed on the floor, he came back in the bedroom and announced "Pee pee in da kitchen" and started crying, I put him BACK in the tub, and rinsed him off, Mopped the kitchen, and put him back down for his nap. Where he promply threw up all over the clean bed again....had to start over with the bed, and yet ANOTHER bath....that was a LONG day.