News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

That's why they lasted so long.  Fast food fries are embalmed - at 375 for three minutes and fifteen seconds.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Are the fries still around? Should we be planning a 10th anniversary party for them?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

I posted a updated pic on Facebook. They are the exact same.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

I just wonder if taxidermists are aware of such good preservation techniques...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

Today.

A day if infamy.

10 years since the fries met the hot oil.

10 years since I bought them, ate a few, and left them to grow cold.

10 years they have set in my offices.

I think I'll throw them a party!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on November 17, 2015, 03:45:42 PM
Today.

A day if infamy.

10 years since the fries met the hot oil.

10 years since I bought them, ate a few, and left them to grow cold.

10 years they have set in my offices.

I think I'll throw them a party!
I was wondering if you'd make note of the date....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

He lives for their anniversery! 🍟
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Pictures or it didn't happen.

I mean... Pictures or you already ate them.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

The fries are 11 today!

Roscoe

I was afraid they got "disposed of" in your move!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy