News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Dad

Get whopper with those fries.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

MelodyB

Yall might wanna watch this.... I know this thread is about BK fries...but looks like McDonalds does the same thing. :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Jaybee

Happy 3rd Birthday, Old Fries!!
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward."

- Kierkegaard

Tricia Lea

mini

Still hanging on.  Golden, no noticeable shrinkage...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

It's almost birthday time again.

Ashlee

you gonna post another picture?

JakeLeonard

Yeah, another pic - plus I don't know if the fries' MySpace had been updated recently or not...just wondering

mini

I cant believe I missed the old fries birthday yesterday!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Awww, they're 4 years old!

You need a new pic!

Tricia Lea

They prolly feel neglected lol

Chseeads

You should contact BK and show them to them.  LOL

JoyGirl

mini

mini

Just a reminder, the fan page is still up on FB.  Invite your friends to be a fan of the old fries!

Thanks!

mini

Just to let everyone know, the OldFries are still going strong!

mini

Ive been wanting to do this for a while.  Cant remember if someone mentioned it or something.  Here is a picture of fresh fries (bought at 12:18PM 02/17/11), compared with my 5+ year old fries.

mini

Roscoe stopped to visit the old fries yesterday.  Had to whoop him off eating one though....LOL

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

But they's looked so good.....golden goodness.
The meanie,not letting me have one.... :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

okieoliveoyl

part of me was  :lol: the other part was...  :-?  :o you would put that thing close to your mouth.  *gag*
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Roscoe

Here we are a year later....have the fries expired/trashed/ been eaten? Or are they yet holding on? :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

They have a birthday again soon. :party:

Lynx

Strange... I was thinking about those fries just last week or so.  Are they still a perfect golden brown? 

When I worked at... um... a local fast food factory, I would sometimes take home scraps from after-breakfast cleanup.  My dogs would eat the sausage and round (real) eggs, but the folded eggs and biscuits were always ignored.  Said folded eggs and biscuits are shipped in already made, frozen, ready to thaw out and serve.  I think my dogs are smarter than a lot of people...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: