News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

The Nate Review

Started by bishopnl, November 20, 2008, 09:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bishopnl

I posted about this over in the General Discussion Forum, but like others of you, I don't always check that forum regularly, so I thought I'd post this over here.

I've entered the vast world of internet blogging...heh heh.  I just started my blog, The Nate Review, at the end of October.  So far, I'm having a lot of fun with it.  I actually haven't posted too much political stuff, so if you're a lefty, you can probably snoop around without getting too singed by my verbal wit.  At least, so far.  ;)

Anyway, I've been posting movie reviews, book reviews, and a few pieces of general information.  As Barney Fife might have put it, blogging is "therapetic."  It's just fun to air out my thoughts on a particular subject and then move on to something else...lol...

Does anybody else blog?  I've got a couple links up of blogs I like (actually, my brother's blogs and a guy I used to go to church with), but I'm always on the lookout for blogs that are interesting reading.  A couple Apostolic blogs that I check out are http://theapostolicreport.wordpress.com/ and Under the Sun.  The latter is my brother's blog...he was actually a reporter for a small Illinois newspaper and does freelance work for a couple of couple different small magazines, Knack and IBC Perspectives. 
~Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.~
- Mark Twain, a Biography

~There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.~

- James Madison, speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 16, 1788

titushome

titus-home.blogspot.com.

I'll probably post a link to your blog from mine... if I like it.  ;)
"You stir man to take pleasure in praising you, because you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."
- Augustine