MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Started by Dew-Ax-238, December 25, 2014, 05:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

I just wanted to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS from Ohio.
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Lynx

Merry Christmas from Deepinaharta, Tennessee. 

At Christmas I remember what Scrooge said near the end of that story. 
"I don't know anything
I never did know anything
But now I KNOW that I don't know
All on a Christmas morning"

The beginning of wisdom is to realize we don't know everything... maybe even we don't know much of anything.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Merry Christmas back to you, even though I don't have any Christmas spirit.

Lynx

Have you ever heard someone bring up a question and you thought to yourself, "Now why did I never wonder about that?" Something that is such an obvious inconsistency that you are amazed that you never questioned it yourself?

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

:o

Never crossed my mind. Interesting.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

Where else would the sleigh get that much gas...?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

No, the reindeer pull the sleigh.  Maybe he feeds the cookies to the reindeer...

"Did you leave some milk and cookies out for Santa?"
"Get real.  A fat guy flying all over the world at night doesn't want milk and cookies.  I left him a t-bone steak and a pot of coffee."
"Do you sing at church?"