News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

I watched the Noah Movie and it was GARBAGE!

Started by Scott, August 07, 2014, 09:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Seriously... stick to Veggie Tales. This was garbage and in some ways anti God.

If I didn't know the bible story, I would think that God was a Vegan animal lover and that Noah was a Bi Polar Vegan animal rights activist. Noah dressed like Mad Maxx, fought like a Jewish Vegan Ninja, killing evil hunters and planned to kill his own grand daughters to protect future generations of Animals.

The fallen angels fell because they wanted to protect mankind and God punished them by making them into Rock and Mud People (Aryan Nation Religion).

Tubal Cain killed Rock people with a Rocket Launcher and lived on the Ark for almost a year, killing and eating the animals.

Ham killed Tubal Cain and inherited the shed skin of the serpent from the Garden of Eden, and Noah used it to bless his family.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

A jewish vegan ninja... lol!

And I thought they took liberties with the Bible when I saw that old movie of Ruth, where Naomi and Ruth were pursued to the Israel border by armed guards.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

BroTrey

My friend that saw it a couple nights ago, he messaged me slightly jokingly and also slightly seriously asking where the rock people were found in the Bible. He was having a hard time describing to me what he was talking about.. right before he dropped offline not replying to my messages or coming to church today, he had said "WELL, the Bible DOES say the rocks will cry out. There might be something to this rock people thing."     ???   :pound:

:offtopic: : It is somewhat scary to think that there really are people that get their doctrine from movies/tv shows.  I have another friend associate that thinks 'Touched By An Angel' was inspired by a true story..  :o

*shrug*
Please disregard this post as it's contents are probably in error.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened. ~ Sir Winston Churchill

clark thompson

It is shame people make a mockery to the stories in the bible.
The Lord made a Way.

Scott

The issues in the movie are where they got their doctrine.

A lot of the stuff in this movie were a mishmash of Earth loving animal rights near wiccanism, mixed with some Aryan Nation doctrine and some garbage from the book of Mormon.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Ashlee

Wow.  Yeah, I just saw the previews of this and decided then and there I would never watch it.  I didn't realize it was this bad tho.  Wow

Assuredbyfaith

I refuse to watch anything depicting the bible...especially Hollywood or other media's! They have no interest in representing it with out being biased; and mostly do it to make fun of God and those who believe in God....if you haven't read the whole bible, and studied the languages, the history of the making of the bible...you can not perceive truth!  Hollywood is mostly out there to make it look like belief in God and faith based on the bible makes Christians delusional fanatics!
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Scott

There was a Mini series that was on TV a year or so ago that I've heard good things about.  I have access to it now & have watched 3 episodes. So far, so good. They are condensing the stories but have stayed true to the book.  It is called The Bible

The Never Ending Battle

taco_harvell

Unless it's PG and comes from Lifeway or Family Christian I've given up on movies.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/