In Sharing 492, Have Your Cake And Eat It Too

Started by Chseeads, February 22, 2014, 11:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Lynx

The cake is a lie! 

Wait... nobody here will get that reference. 

Can we make it cheesecake?  I'm more for pie than cake, unless it's cheesecake.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Just make sure it's gluten free and all natural and non GMO and has some marijuana in it and don't share any of it with men who work with children.

Lynx

All natural... check.  Gluten free... check.  Non-GMO... check.  Kinda fuzzy on the rest of that.  I would like a piece, after all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Roscoe

Mmmm...cake....That reminds me, I have a couple of leftover pieces of pineapple upside down cake in the dining room. Believe they are calling me, I must needs go answer...:fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm3orvVfs7w

A clip from the Veterans Nursing Home Service today. It's amazing how much those old men enjoy the puppets.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

I've done a whole lot of nothing but piddle around, mostly outside though, it's chilly but nice. 

Waiting for the vet to come and clean out a cow's uterus.  :smirk2:

I'm eating a bean bowl.  Figured if I'd eat that'd be when he'd show up.....yes...he'll be here in 20 minutes. 

Melody

How fun Taco! 

Let me clarify. 50* is a beautiful.  Especially when you have to go in and out during the day.  But I'm not about to frolic about, like Seth. LOL. Nathan and Hannah are playing at the park while I sit in the sunshine in the car.  This place is packed.  It's a new park with a zip line and monstrous climbing mountain made of bars.

Also we are working towards buying a house.  Again.

I am so very picky. We definitely don't want to live in the country. That's not where the work is and driving/gas would be insane. However neither do I want to be packed right up next to neighbors.  We can repair and improve a house, but neighbors you're stuck with.

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 22, 2014, 12:47:56 PM
The cake is a lie! 

I get it GLaDOS.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Yay!  I'm not the only nerd here.  :cool:

I never actually played the game, but I did youtube all the fun dialog.  That game was a gem.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

The uterus cleansing went fairly smooth.  Though she ended up thrashing about and falling down and tearing the chute half up before it was all through.  He was done with her woohoo by that point though.  Gave her a shot while she was flopped over and stuck then got her head and feet free to where she could get up....yadda yadda.

I'm glad for the thaw and snow dissipation, but oh the mud....holy moly. 

I have so much that needs done....weep.

Went to church, came home, and such.

kmymbir

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 22, 2014, 12:47:56 PM
The cake is a lie! 

I've only played the first one, not the 2nd one that has come out, and I never could shoot the right wall at the right time... My cousin has beat the game a few times though..
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Well there's Taco, and Seth calls me Weird Cat, so we have Taco and Cat...

I hope that cat clawed somebody's eyes out for putting that costume on him though.  That is an affront to feline dignity. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Newsman

Please remember me in prayer, if you would. I got badly  dehydrated Friday, and but for the grace of God would have collapsed at a ball game over 125 miles from home. I also have a heel injury that got worse in the past couple of days. I need to take a week or more off and find some place to stay off it and rest .

Roscoe

Ugh. Felt less than great yesterday and wasted a beautiful day that would've been perfect for more tower work. Then I woke up late this morning and was 20 minutes late for work. And I'm in one of those moods- the kind that it would be pleasant for all involved if I had a remote cabin to go sit at. :mad:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Coincidentally Bro. Bobby, today the pastor preached about having joy at all times. 

In local news I took some fish fillets from the freezer, cooked them a bit in a pan, then scrambled them up with some eggs and finished cooking them, then put all that mess on top of some cornbread.  Pretty good.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: Newsman on February 23, 2014, 01:38:24 PM
Please remember me in prayer, if you would. I got badly  dehydrated Friday, and but for the grace of God would have collapsed at a ball game over 125 miles from home. I also have a heel injury that got worse in the past couple of days. I need to take a week or more off and find some place to stay off it and rest .

Drink 2 liters of water instead of 2 liters of pop and get some rest, sir.  :nono: 

The Purple Fuzzy

kmymbir

Not feeling so good today! I've been in bed most of the day and I'm so weak..
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown