News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

For a select few of us yesterday was a special day...

Started by taco_harvell, January 23, 2014, 02:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Squirrel Appreciation Day - 21st Jan, 2014!

Happy Squirrel Day my fellow Squirrels!

I appreciate y'all! :great: :hypocrite:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Woman stabs husband with a squirrel after he fails to bring home beer

Let this be a cautionary tale for every man who fails to bring home his woman beer.

According to U.S. News, a  South Carolina woman was held on a domestic abuse charge after allegedly stabbing her common-law husband with the shards of a ceramic squirrel Christmas Eve because he failed to bring home the beer she requested. According to the police report, her husband came home empty handed because all of the stores were closed. This apparently did not bother him as much as it did her, for he went about making himself a sandwich. She then picked up a ceramic squirrel and broke it over his head. Then stabbed him in the chest with it.

The best nugget from this story is that he went inside, did the man-shrug: "Nope, they didn't have no Pibbah or nothing" and went into the kitchen to slap together a sandwich. While he was busy putting some mayonnaise on that white bread, a whole lotta crazy was brewing up right behind him. Men, you know that look. That is the look of:

You bought the wrong Ben & Jerry's flavor at Hannaford.
    You drank directly from the milk container—and left it out on the counter all night.
    You put the empty ice tray back into the freezer.

Lynx

Any flavor from Ben & Jerry's is the wrong flavor.  Get Blue Bell or Cold Stone Creamery. 

And it's fitting that a woman who seems to be nuts used a ceramic squirrel...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 25, 2014, 03:22:05 PM

And it's fitting that a woman who seems to be nuts used a ceramic squirrel...

:thumbsup:

The Purple Fuzzy

RainbowJingles

*squirrel!*

Just thought I'd leave a random post for the random people who posted in this thread.  :bigcheese:

Lynx

There's a lotta random in this place. It just overflows with random.  It's more random than the Random Access Memory in a thousand computers.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: