News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No Big Words, Isaac, ol' son, because Roscoe's dense in SHARING 4-7-1!

Started by Roscoe, October 19, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on October 21, 2012, 05:32:52 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 21, 2012, 05:17:42 PM
You, as Poster of the Year, have duties.  POST!

And I am not one of "you nuts," I'm ketchup.  I got promoted. :D
:pound: I have been.  :hypocrite:

And it's time you "ketchup" with the conversations and the fact that I am your better.  :hypocrite: Post, thou varlet.

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 21, 2012, 05:27:39 PM
:yawn:  I need to clean house but would rather take a nap.
" How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

10 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

11 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man."

Proverbs 6:9-11
  :hypocrite:

:pound: Ha! You must be preaching at yourself.  Mr. Good-easy-job.

Chseeads

Went to church, came home. Picked and fried some green tomatoes and whacked up some cabbage and put it on to cook and am eating some vegetable soup mom opened. 

And posting for the grand high postentate, Roscoe.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Had church, had lunch, came home, laying in bed fixing to nap.

:sleep:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

I'm eating the rest of the soup with some of the cabbage. 

Tended some fowl and started cleaning up the garden, taking down bean poles, etc. etc.  Sold 91 quail. 

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Lynx

Depends how many cookies she gives me.  If I get some then yes, she is special.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

PF, I'd always rather bake than clean!  Cookies make the house smell good so the house seems cleaner...  :thumbsup2:

Goodness.  Conference was... all the usual positive adjectives don't suffice. 

My company... it was a go w/ the flow & that's all I want to say right now.  You don't know if you're gracious until you have to be when it's not the first thought... lol

Here is my delima:  I need to take a break from media.  But I'm addicted to GP. 

Seriously but it still seems silly.

I'm not addicted to FB or Pinterest or the news.  I even forget to check my email every week...lol 

In face to face life, we don't take a break from people.  Well, most Christians anyway.  :updown: We still fellowship.  I look at GP as fun Christian socializing. 

It's not that I'm lazy.  I still accomplish what I feel is never enough but will suffice each day.  It's just that while I LOVE to study the Word, it's easier to sit down and do something easier, like laugh with you all on GP.  You guys are the perfect distraction from the busyness of life.  :) 

And also.  I'm kinda afraid if I take a break from media/GP that I will hit a groove and inadvertently become disconnected from you guys.  I'm already not good about staying in contact via phone.  I have face to face friends.  But they're not you guys.  *sigh*  I don't know how to stay here and still do the things I know I need to do. 

There is not enough time in my day.

Oh and Downy with Febreze is a-maaazing.

gah... my ramblings for the night.  I think I'm exhausted.  But I missed my GP friends and wondered how Roscoe's anniversary service went and Jenn's conf. went.  Thank you for sharing that testimony, Roscoe!  I love it!  Surely you're going to be instrumental in discipling him to a solid walk with God.   :great:

MelodyB

Chseeads

* Chseeads throws an entire bunch of grapes in your huge, gaping yapper.

kkay

JENNAY - have you heard of Bro. Joe Huddleston? I think he pastors in Lubbock, TX.

Others - morning to ya.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Quote from: kkay on October 22, 2012, 01:35:02 PM
JENNAY - have you heard of Bro. Joe Huddleston? I think he pastors in Lubbock, TX.

Others - morning to ya.

Naw gur. Why?
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kkay

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 22, 2012, 02:57:22 PM

Others - morning to ya.

Naw gur. Why?

Just wondering since you're down that way. His parents live in IN and they've been up there for a while 'cause his dad got in a wreck.

Today's going by kinda fast though I'm done with my work.

mini

Spent a hour downloading a deal for my phone only to have our net go wacky with just moments left in the download.  Now my phone is down and I am starting over.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: kkay on October 22, 2012, 03:24:38 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 22, 2012, 02:57:22 PM

Others - morning to ya.

Naw gur. Why?

Just wondering since you're down that way. His parents live in IN and they've been up there for a while 'cause his dad got in a wreck.

Today's going by kinda fast though I'm done with my work.

Lubbock's about 6 hours or more from me. It's way up in the Panhandle...not in our District.
So I don't know much up there.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

kkay

Well, you SHOULD know! :P

Today's starting to go by slower. Hoping things will turn around.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

One of our Young people passed away in his sleep last night. My friend Ann's stepson.

:sadbounce:

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.

*sigh*