A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I did two loads of laundry. Cleaned the kitchen. And I'm fixing to get a shower and head to the church for Prayer.

I was supposed to hang out with Ann tomorow, but she might be going out on the boat with her husband, so I guess I'll play taxicab driver for my mom.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Don't forget Muslim, 5-0!  Muslim means "Submitted to God" LOL  And they are Firm monotheistics.

They picked Peter to be the Pope cause he was given the keys of the kingdom and consider Peter to be THE rock that Christ built His church on.  Plus Peter means "stone" I think.

I am craving Funyons....

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm about to head home.  We have another tornado watch, but so far it's just a watch.

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 25, 2011, 05:17:06 PM

She's stopped buying milk though for the rest of us, cus she says we don't go thru it enough. lol
I won't drink milk if it's within like 2 days of expiration though...It has to be like a week out or more.....

I've had bad experiences with bad milk - so I'm realllllllllllly picky about milk.

But I LOVE cottage cheese (Only Great Value brand though haha).....explain that!

Sometimes it can be fine even after the date....but I too have come across more than my fair share of milk that gets funny smelling before the expiration date....have even had some that seemed that way almost from the start...  We had a bad round of it with Aldi's skim I think it was, a good long while ago.

It, and other milk I've run across on occasion, smells like a cow's bag (aka udder). 

If you've never had fresh milk, you've probably never smelled one's bag either, I'm guessing. LOL 

I actually can't really remember having any fresh milk per se either, I may have tasted some at some point.  But I have been around them and their babies enough to know what their bag smells like.  lol 

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 25, 2011, 09:46:33 PM
Don't forget Muslim, 5-0!  Muslim means "Submitted to God" LOL  And they are Firm monotheistics.

They picked Peter to be the Pope cause he was given the keys of the kingdom and consider Peter to be THE rock that Christ built His church on.  Plus Peter means "stone" I think.

I am craving Funyons....
Oh Lord. I'm still finding new revelations about the religion I've been raised in my whole life- all I need is ANOTHER one to obey.  :biglaugh: I think Muslim is out- they don't eat pork, do they? And I love pork.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

hehehe, yep, right about the pork part.  They eat lamb and goat though which is amazing so it's a fair swap imho... LOL

Do you know that some muslims are against Israel, not because they are so evil but because Israel is so compromised w/ worldliness?  So they feel Israel deserves judgment.  That they'd be fine w/ them if they'd conform to the Torah at the very least?  Some mind you, not the crazies.  In fact I heard a Rabbi talk about how Ishmael's decendants are justified to a degree.  It's all very interesting.. and yet not at all, at the same time..

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Apparently I am a Doctor... and God thought I needed more patience...

Stranded in Chicago... heading to the Ringo Wedding... thank the Lord for wifi... still another 3.5 hrs to wait to boarding... lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Chseeads

Lo.

Went to see if all was well at the church after a storm passed through.  It was. 

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

BeccaBoo

Chseeads

BeccaBoo

MelodyB

For Kimber:

"something witty on GP"

There. I said it. Just for you. Happy now?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Newsman

I KNEW there was a reason I liked, beside the fact you are a sweet and kind Lady!

John  :waving:

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 25, 2011, 09:46:33 PM
I am craving Funyons....

almondjoy

Just popping in to say hi to those that care.    :hi:

Trying to dry out from all this rain.  We've gotten 5 inches of rain in the last 30 hours. 

Blah!

Chseeads

Tricia Lea

Quote from: almondjoy on May 26, 2011, 03:28:12 AM

Trying to dry out from all this rain.  We've gotten 5 inches of rain in the last 30 hours. 

Blah!

* Tricia Lea Gives AJ a giant bear hug

almondjoy

Quote from: Chseeads on May 26, 2011, 03:30:33 AM
And what are you saying to those of us that don't?  :smirk2:

:P

Just that Jesus loves you!  :P

Otherwise, not a cotton-pickin' thing!

almondjoy

Quote from: Tricia Lea on May 26, 2011, 03:32:28 AM
Quote from: almondjoy on May 26, 2011, 03:28:12 AM

Blah!

* Tricia Lea Gives AJ a giant bear hug

:attackhug:  TL

Chseeads

* Chseeads watches with sadistic glee as the giant bear eats AJ and Tootie.

almondjoy