News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Where Are They Now??

Started by Newsman, September 22, 2009, 11:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 21, 2009, 05:28:51 AM
That would be sad... but the friendships I've made here would not totally end thanks to Facebook and some on instant messanger.

Nicely put.

But I certainly hope the "powers that be" don't eliminate GP. It's a wonderful little place to connect with friends and I would feel sad if it disappeared, even though I don't have so much time to hang out here as I used to.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Short Hat

Called_&_Chossen is Back LOL

JUST UNDER A NEW NAME.

The question was asked waht happned to me well heres the story.

I got saved

lol

JK JK JK

No I got really busy with school and about feel off the face of the earth

Newsman

Welcome back, Fair Lady!

John  :waving:

Short Hat

Quote from: Newsman on November 25, 2009, 04:03:26 AM
Welcome back, Fair Lady!

Thanks Jon

it is nice to be back

It made my day a little brighter to be here again

The Purple Fuzzy

They used to call you Short Hat not Hate...

Sis

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Sis

Hey Mesi!  :hi:  What did Santa bring you?

1legRooster

Well I got lectured the other day, or at least it was mentioned to me how I am not around since I got my other leg back.

It has been a busy time.  I went back to work, and then got transferred back to our corporate office.  And finally, I got named employee of the year for 2009 so I am being sent on a cruise with some company management and agents for the first week of February.

So hopefully I will get to post some pics well I am on the cruise on Facebook of the Mexican Riviera.  Should be an awesome time.

I did post on the new years resolutions that I am going to try to post more often on here. 
The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

Sis

:yikes: Awsome! Hope you have a great time!  Yeah, Pics. Posted pics, to be exact.

RainbowJingles

Wow!  Congrats, Jonathan!!  That's awesome!

World Traveler

I was glancing at some profiles on EA today when I saw a familar town. I have never been there, I just remember someone used to be on here from that town and was wondering if anyone else could remember who I am thinking about and put a name to the memory.

The person was a female from Paducah, KY. If I remember correctly she worked at a bank. Any ideas anyone?
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Sis

Amy Smallwood. From the quilt capital of the USA!

myhaloisintheshop

Could it be Tiffany?   I think she use to work at a bank. 

Newsman

I think it was indeed the Lovely Lady Amy (though, I actually think we've had more than one Lady Amy that's been a member of either Godplace or earlier Apostolic websites.)

Sis

I wasn't guessing, It WAS/IS Amy Smallwood. She's on FB if you want to get ahold of her for some reason.

myhaloisintheshop

I was taking a shot--Tiffany lives in Paducah too and was a regular here for years.

World Traveler

Sis,
Nope. Not looking for her. She just popped back in my head when I read something about Paducah, KY and I remembered some girl from there and wondered who it was.
Old age makes me do that now and then.
:-)
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Newsman

Lady Sis, and/or others who remember,

Is this the same Lady Amy that had a sister, they all moved to Louisiana, then ater into Arkansas? Or a different one?

Johnn  :waving:

Sis

Amy Smallwood is still in padukah.

Are you thinking about Becca's sister?

Dew-Ax-238

Does anyone remember Jonah from the old chat room and what about Ronnie Holmes
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Newsman

Not Lady Becca's sister, but she's met both of them..says they can sing well.

Quote from: Sis on January 17, 2010, 04:33:48 AM
Amy Smallwood is still in padukah.

Are you thinking about Becca's sister?

Nelle

Nope. You're talking about the Castleberry girls.

Sis

Well, I knew the first one and not the second one. What's my grade Mr Newsman?

Newsman

Youn have the 'A' Lady Sis: I had traded a few PMs with one of the Ladies a year-plus back, but never met her. If I actually was sure, I might have traded PMs with BOTH Lady Amy's :)