News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Top Posters 3

Started by Tricia Lea, November 20, 2008, 06:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on January 12, 2009, 07:14:30 PM
Thats cause I dont post as much anymore. I have threads I follow, but I dont post in them every time I look at them like I used to.

Im still here off and on all day long, you just cant see me. LOL
Mel got a life. ;)

MelodyB

Yep. That I did. :) And I am enjoying it. Hehe.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BeccaBoo

Thats awesome MelPoo... ;)

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads  42534
MelodyB  25783
Sis  24347
Tricia Lea  17771
SippinTea  13139
The Purple Fuzzy  11169
Tea  11153
Brecxie  11143
Scott  10584
Rev.Matt  9105

almondjoy

WTG, mom!

I'm in the top 15 now.  ;)

CDAGeek

Sis

Well, if you would play games with us, you could get as far as page 4 before you know it.

almondjoy

Yeah.  Some of us caught on and moved up REAL quick!

BeccaBoo

almondjoy

Don't be lookin' at me in that tone!

It's not my fault that PF and I caught up (well she did, and I'm close) to you so quickly.  You took too much time away, while we've been busy in the 9 months or so that we've been here.  ;)

BeccaBoo

You dont look like your THAT close to me...

:eyebrow:

And I think I have done very well since my return in August or September...

And I cant help it if I have a life...at times...

:girltongue:

almondjoy

No, I'm not THAT close, but I believe I've done fairly well in the last 8 months!  It hasn't taken me years (like some) to get to this point.  And yes, that means I have no life.  :P

Sis

Quote from: almondjoy on January 23, 2009, 04:22:29 PM
No, I'm not THAT close, but I believe I've done fairly well in the last 8 months!  It hasn't taken me years (like some) to get to this point.  And yes, that means I have no life:P

Only for the moment. And since you will probably, Lord willin', live another 50 years, you will look back on this time as being pretty short in the scheme of things.

almondjoy

Sis

But when it's happening you want to  :tearhair: most of the time.

BeccaBoo

It has taken me years...

Only because I was gone for a few...

:lol:

EricShane

its taken me years to get this far.. lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

Mentally?  Or Posterly?

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

BeccaBoo

*sigh* I got alot of catching up to do...

:smirk2:

EricShane

im not dedicated, that much.. lol

Sis

Quote from: EricShane on January 26, 2009, 12:16:54 AM
im not dedicated, that much.. lol

*Sis gives pep talkl*

You need to be all the way dedicated. Half way is only luke warm. You gotta jump in there and post!   :sing:  C'mon let's post again like we did last summer.... *Sis marches around waving hands and shouting*

EricShane

Sis

Oh c'mon out of hiding. I won't hurt you. Just tryin' to get you to up your post count. Rah! Rah!  *\0/*

EricShane