News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Green doors

Started by SippinTea, March 22, 2008, 06:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Ok so...Jason and I were crusin' thru Millville, (kind of a bad area) and I saw this green door, so I stopped in the middle of the road, backed up, and got a picture...the people across the street were on the porch and Jason was like..."Hurry! Take the picture!! They are gonna call the cops!! Hurry!! Get out of here! Hurry! Taking pictures of people houses! They are gonna stop us and ask if we are fixing to rob the place...I can see it! 'No officer, we just had to take a picture of this door for this thing on the internet' Would you hurry and go already?......"

Yeah thats how it went...but I got my picture...I just had to listen to THAT. :roll:

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

that is actually a really cool picture :clap:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Quote from: sunlight on May 14, 2008, 12:27:41 PM
that is actually a really cool picture :clap:

BOL! You sound like you doubted that I could take a "really cool" picture. :eyebrow:

;) I know...I like it too. 

Backseat Radio

It just occured to me that I have a green door...

Sis

Mel likes green doors, so I'm starting another thread about them.  I have seen many and only taken pics of a few of them, but if you see any in your travels, post them here. Not just net pics but ones you take yourself.

BTW Mel, why green doors?

sunlight

wasnt it Ruby that did it last time? I thought it was ruby that liked them? ???
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Ashlee

Hey, you know what?  I thought about this thread awhile back. I think I have a green door.  LOL!

iridiscente

Our door is green too.

MelodyB

It was Ruby that started it. I liked em' but only cause Ruby got it started. Where is the other thread?

Sis

iridiscente

Sis

Green Door

Reddish door

iridiscente

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Tricia Lea

I keep forgetting to take that pic melody wanted me to take.  There are apts accross the street that all have green doors

Tricia Lea

I was told by melody, this needs to go here lol

And if you look in the background, you will see why.

MelodyB

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Sis

I didn't realize that MY door is green!   :laughhard:

You need to come visit so you can see my green door for yourself.

Tricia Lea

Bump, found the old thread

Sis

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

World Traveler

<~~~ just waits for the Mother-in-law jokes to start popping up after Sis's last picture/post.
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

newkris

everytime i see the name of this thread if have rolling stones flashbacks . . .   "i see a red door and i want it painted black . . ."

oy.  some records i wish i could erase from my memory.

as for mother-in-law jokes, as a mother-in-law you ought to know that we really aren't witches.  we just love our little boys so much that we feel we must explain wisely how things should be done to properly care for our sons and his children. 

of course, i have the perfect daughter-in-law so she wouldn't make any complaints. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.