Pickles & Ice Cream

Started by TRAV, February 13, 2007, 06:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRAV

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 14, 2007, 02:56:41 AM
Quote from: TRAV on February 13, 2007, 09:31:04 PM
:fork: So does everybody gain a ton of weight during this time? Is it destiny for one to blow up and turn into the Michelin man?  :o

Mainly the men gain the most weight while the woman is pregnant. So, yeah, female pregnancy causes increased weight in men, swelling them up to Michelin man size.  :kermit:

:couch:

:o  Ummm, that's ...what I ....was referring ....to....if you read the very...... first..... post............(and now I'm getting all emotional).

Is this normal?!?!?!?  :cry2:
PROVERBS 3:5,6

InChristGirl

For you Trav I'd say it's more than normal :hypocrite:

Amelia Bedelia

I'm craving some orange juice and ground pepper right now
along with some swiss cake rolls mashed around a banana
:fork:

MelodyB

Do you put the pepper in the OJ?

Thats gross.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Amelia Bedelia

freshly ground on top yummmmmmmmE
its delicious

randerzforya

:o Ew, that sounds pretty nasty. lol

JoleneHeather

I didnt crave anything but cinnimon rolls and a few times I wanted some steak.  I never got either though.  LOL

littlegal

I ate so much macaroni and cheese during my first pregnancy that the ladies i worked with said the baby was going to be born with macaroni coming out of his ears, haha.
I also craved pancakes, mexican food, and dr. pepper. I didn't like to eat it all at the same time though.

With my second I wanted cheesesticks and chicken strips from sonic all the time.

With my third it was pancakes and scrambled eggs.

And with all three, i wanted meat. Anykind of meat, all the time.  I could have lived off of steaks and ribs.  Yummm,yummm.  But that's pretty normal.  I'm not pregnant now and I still want it all the time, haha.

I gained around 40 lbs with all three of my pregnancies. I was underweight starting out all three times, so it was ok for me to gain that much.

randerzforya

Quote from: littlegal on February 15, 2007, 05:00:10 PM
And with all three, i wanted meat. Anykind of meat, all the time.  I could have lived off of steaks and ribs.  Yummm,yummm.  But that's pretty normal.  I'm not pregnant now and I still want it all the time, haha.

I gained around 40 lbs with all three of my pregnancies. I was underweight starting out all three times, so it was ok for me to gain that much.

Lucky! Even the smell of meat (cooking or just sitting on the table) made me get sick. I was a veggetarian for about half of my pregnancy..lol I hope this time I don't have as weak a stomache...

I'm underweight according to the charts and with Ethan I gained 53 lbs..it was nice to have some curves for once!  ;) Haha. I hope this time I can keep it down lower though, my doc was worried I would have a hard time delivering because I have a really small bone structure and they say extra weight doesn't exactly help.

TRAV

Quote from: JoleneHeather on February 15, 2007, 04:38:50 PM
I didnt crave anything but cinnimon rolls and a few times I wanted some steak.  I never got either though.  LOL

I must be pregnant. I crave those all the time....OH NO!!!!  :o

MelodyB

Your gonna be rich if you are Trav!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

TRAV

Quote from: Mel-Mel on February 15, 2007, 09:08:51 PM
Your gonna be rich if you are Trav!

Yeah, but do you think the maternity clothes will make me look fat?

newkris

just stay away from the pink dresses and i think you'll be fine.  maternity clothes are intended to show off one's natural pregnant beauty, after all.  and if you are really pregnant you ought to be proud of the changes you display.  at least . . .that's what i was told . . . a LONG time ago!!
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

TRAV

OR maybe I could take one of those "I am pregnant pics" like Demi Moore !!!  :great:

newkris

me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

terp

sometimes I wonder about you people...
The grace of imperfection...amazing.

TRAV

Quote from: terp on February 15, 2007, 10:00:11 PM
sometimes I wonder about you people...

you wonder?!? YOU WONDER?!?!?!

(why am I acting like this....ever since.....oh, nevermind!)

newkris

why do you suppose she wonders about us, trav?  i don't get it . . . . pregnancy is all perfectly natural, right?   :headoverheels:
me, too.

terp

:roll:  (My first emoticon on GP.)  Oy...  Who got me into this, anyway!?   

newkris

:waving:  hi terp!  go look at the "what song is on your mind" thread . .  classicrambler's last song will make trav's pregnancy pale in comparison.   :waving:
me, too.

terp

I did...oh brother.   ???  Heehee.  It's not contagious; is it?

TRAV

I'm gettin' kinda hungry. You?

newkris

i don't know.  i've heard that if you drink from a bubbler after someone who is pregnant you can get pregnant.  so .  . i avoid bubblers.  that's easy here in MN where they don't seem to have them.  every time i ask they just sort of look at me odd . . . and turn away . . . hhhmmm?

well, sort of, trav, but  . .  you know . . not for pickles or ice cream . . although pickles are a vegetable, right terp?
me, too.

terp

Haha.  They ARE a vegetable.  Yay!!!  I think I'd kill myself with all that sodium, but a veggie by any other name... 

TRAV