News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Random Silliness

Started by Melody, October 03, 2012, 03:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Lynx

The truck with blow-up (blowing up? :o ) missiles made me laugh until I started coughing.  Great stuff!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Melody

awilkes05

Just wanted to say that I love these! lol.  Crack me up everytime!
"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."

Melody

:thumbsup2:  Mission accomplished!

MelodyB

I was on pinterest last night, and I saw this and I could not stop laughing! This is great! Wish I would have thought of it.

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

I would never dare do that.  Though it would be hilarious, it would train the cat to not use the litter box... and I'd have a big problem.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

I prolly wouldn't actually do it, but I couldn't stop laughing at the thought!

Besides...That many Pop Rocks would get pricey...and who wants to waste Pop Rocks?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Oh you wouldn't have to fill the box up with them.  Just scatter them over the top, you'll get the same effect.  And you'll only get it once, because the cat will never, ever go back.
"Do you sing at church?"