News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

" TEACHER ARRESTED "

Started by Babs, June 23, 2011, 11:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of the following items:

Ruler
Protractor
Compass
Slide-rule
Calculator

At a morning press conference, The Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of ' MATH INSTRUCTION ' ~ 

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by mans and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.'

They use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns" but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle."

When asked to comment on the arrest, The President said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of ' Math Instruction ', he would have given us more fingers and toes."

White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President.

It is believed that another Nobel Prize will follow.
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Al-Gebra must be stopped! Preferably before I get forced into their ranks in August. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

upcchris

Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris