News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

KID TALK

Started by taco_harvell, April 27, 2010, 09:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

CLINTON (age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried. When his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, "I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in it?"

MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad, "Why is he whispering in her mouth?"

TAMMY (age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, "Why doesn't your skin fit your face?"

JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read, "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city, but his wife looked back and was turned to salt." Concerned, James asked, "What happened to the flea?"

MAX (age 4) to his dad: "Dark Vader's not the boss of me! Dad, if he ever tried to kill you I'd do something awesome to him!"
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Sis

Oh, I have a bunch that I saved from "Woman's World" Magazine.

I was showing my five-year-old son, Randy, the ultrasound photo taken when I was carrying him.  "Look," I pointed. "There are your little toes, your hands, your eyes and ..."  "Oh Mommy!" he said, horrified. "You swallowed me whole?"  Oregon

After my four-year-old niece, Erin, woke from her nap, I gave her an icecream cone. But after only a few licks, she rushed out of the kitchen, leaving her treat on the table. "Erin," I called. "do you know what hapens to icecream if you leave it out like this?" "Yes, she replied." "My mommy eats it!" Florida

While my five-year-old daughter, Emily, was recovering from an ear infection, she was playing with her seven-year-old sister, Aubree.  "My ears feel clogged," Emily said. "I can't hear myself talk."  "Don't worry," Aubree said. "I'll tell you what you say." Missouri

It was a beautiful spring day, and my two-year-old grandaughter, Megan, and I were sitting on the porch swing. "What a lovely day,"  I remarked contentedly. "It's not too hot. It's not too cold."  "Yes," Megan agreed. "Just like baby bear's porridge!"  Missouri

RainbowJingles

I think Cole was 4 when I was at his house baking chocolate chip cookies.
He asked if he could have some "chocolate morsels" (wording that I thought was adorable for a barely-four year old).
I told him to ask his mommy, and she pointedly told him, "you can have just a few."

Cole picked up the baggie of chocolate chips that I had set aside for him and picked out quite a handful for such a little guy.  I smiled as I saw him later, eating them quickly.

I asked his mother how many "just a few was" and she looked at his hand and said, "Cole?  A few is only 3 or 4.  Did you get just a few?"

Cole looked guilty and glanced down at his little hand and the many remaining morsels.  Quickly putting several in his mouth, and preparing to quickly repeat his actions he said, "it's okay, Mommy.  It'll be just a few really soon."

I'm sure he's all grown up now, but I will FOREVER remember that moment in his house.

World Traveler

One day I was sitting in church before service and talking to a little girl who was as foster child a couple in our church were taking care of. Suddenly the whole expression on her face changed and became very serious. She had noticed the skin tag  on my eyelid. She pointed and asked what it was. I replied it was a mole. She thought for a second and then got this look on her face like she knew I was pulling her leg. She said, "That is not a mole! Moles live in the ground!"
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

samzup

samzup

Check out this this little baby!  ( The worlds youngest preacher ) He might not know what he's saying, but he's got it "down pat"  for sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zALqMWimBbM

Sis