News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Husband at Wal-Mart

Started by taco_harvell, April 23, 2010, 11:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

the security people behind the monitor need entertainment too!!! :grin:
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

taco_harvell

Quote from: RainbowJingles on April 26, 2010, 09:21:10 PM
Sam, If you and Yo ever visit Taco's stomping grounds, I think my advice would be:
do NOT go to Wal-Mart.

Now why? lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

RainbowJingles

lol  Sounds like you and Yo would have a WHOLE lot of fun together, and Sam would never be allowed back in any WalMart in the nation.

TheGirl

Quote from: yosemite on April 26, 2010, 09:24:43 PM
the security people behind the monitor need entertainment too!!! :grin:

no trust me. . if you work at walmart you get plenty of entertainment :thumbsup2:
however i'm sure they appreciate you trying

samzup

Can't go to denny's either!  :smirk2: Doesnt matter where we're at, he'll think of something.

I was bouncing a rubber ball in the walmart toy dept. This associate who appeared to be about 21 years old, came over to me like I was 5 years old. She said, " We dont bounce the balls in the store, Do we bounce balls in our house at home?"    I felt my idiot detector kicking in. haha  I said, Lady... If I wanted to break everything in this store, I could. I'm old enough to pay for it.  She just walked off.  lol

I'm thinking.. can't believe some people's nerve.

RainbowJingles

Did he tell the waitress he had a gray hare in his coffee like my dad did once?

taco_harvell

Quote from: RainbowJingles on April 26, 2010, 09:32:13 PM
lol  Sounds like you and Yo would have a WHOLE lot of fun together, and Sam would never be allowed back in any WalMart in the nation.

I think me and Yo would have LOTS of fun...... lol

WalMart watch out!

RainbowJingles

That's what I meant, Taco.  That's exactly what she should fear.  lol

samzup

We went to a restaurant at a truck stop and ate. Afterwards I went to the ladies room.  While I was in there, I saw a scale that you put a quarter in and it gives you your current weight. I had been on a diet and figured I should have lost some weight by now so I weighed myself.  I noticed that I had lost 3 more lbs.  I was excited and when I came out.  He was still at the register paying for the food, along with several other truck drivers in line behind him.   I said, " Guess what babe, I lost 3 more lbs!"

He announces... "3 lbs! I hope you flushed!"

yosemite

:hypocrite:

yeah Taco, we just might have a laugh or two!!
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

OOOOHHHHH!  Great advice! :laughhard:

samzup

I can't take him ANYWHERE!  Next time I'll leave him in the car.  :roll:

taco_harvell

Quote from: yosemite on April 26, 2010, 11:45:35 PM
:hypocrite:

yeah Taco, we just might have a laugh or two!!

But, who do we call to bail us out afterwards? LOL

:hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite:

samzup

Back around halloween I saw a man who had a scary mask on and he was sneaking up behind different people who wasnt really looking. One woman screamed bloody murder. haha

RainbowJingles

If it had been me, the bloody murder scream would have occurred right before I THWACKED said man in mask with my shopping basket full of canned goods.  That's not even right.