News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Revival in the Halloween Aisle..

Started by EricShane, October 03, 2009, 07:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

haha notice the guy walking past that I almost ran into! hahah!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

:laughhard:  :laughhard: Now why is it always boring when I go to Wally World?   :laughhard:  :laughhard:

EricShane

LOL because you dont hang out with our crazy bunch!!!

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

you should have seen us at the cracker barrell today, we burst into song.. and the whole room started clapping! we had em going..

and then later at Krogers today, we were welcoming people in.. saying "Hi welcome to kroger!"

OH.. and karen had a fake snake.. and she was getting random strangers in Cracker Barrell to shout with it! LOL (i got that on video too!)