News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

People are getting Old...

Started by EricShane, May 24, 2009, 12:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

I just felt like saying that..  :hypocrite:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Tricia Lea

well theres only one alternative to getting old

lol

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

"What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?" lol

Sis

EricShane

Sis

Sis & Stevebert = 

Getting old!

EricShane

EricShane

I hope im still hot when im old..  :smirk2:

Sis

I don't think my daughter will gain weight like I did. She got her thyroid problem diagnosed right away.

Chseeads

Quote from: EricShane on May 24, 2009, 04:28:10 AM

Still?  Don't you have to be to begin with in order to 'still be'....?

EricShane

Quote from: Chseeads on May 26, 2009, 02:14:31 PM
Quote from: EricShane on May 24, 2009, 04:28:10 AM

Still?  Don't you have to be to begin with in order to 'still be'....?
Yes..  :smirk2: whats you point?

*g*

:pound:

Sis

QuotePeople are getting Old...

Not me! 

EricShane

i have Lost so much hair in the past 3 years.. *sigh*

Sis

Me, too. I have a braid that's 1/3 the size of what it used to be. And my hair is thin to begin with but losing volume isn't fun, either. Glad it's long. If it was short it would show.

Drat health problems.

Jennie-lynnie

I can't believe I just turned 22 *sniff*. I wanna be 16 again. *sigh*

EricShane

I cant believe Im gonna be 25.. :sadbounce:

Sis

I can't believe I'm gonna be 21!  :thumbsup2:

Amelia Bedelia

I can't believe I'm still as young as I am... I keep thinking someone forgot to log some of the years or something... I have to be further along than this

The Purple Fuzzy

My back is FEELING old today.

Sis

My back used to hurt sometimes, but lately it's hurting all the time. Not cuz I'm old, though!   :laughhard:

Tea

I really can't believe I'll be 31 in November
Smile

Sis

Me either!

Can you believe I'm still 21?

Ashlee

I really can't believe I'm as old as I am. Sometimes I think I'm still 18 or something. lol

Heather

i have a tendency to try to say i'm younger. not that i have a problem with being 26, i just honestly forget sometimes how old i am.  :biglaugh:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali